Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there are any other forum members/contributors in NE Scotland

Regards

PJ - Near Aberdeen

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there,
I'm from St. Andrews. Just got my Kuga 2 weeks ago and loving every minute of it! Scottish Kuga owners seem to be a bit scarce. I've certainly not seen very many around. Went to Edinburgh and saw one in the Ikea car park. Hoping for some sunshine tomorrow - fed up of the east coast sea fog that we've had for the last week!
Happy motoring ect

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,

3 in North Lanarkshire

I have a Sea Grey Kuga in Motherwell, we also have an Avalon Kuga, which must have been one of the first ever sold as it's been around for ages in Wishaw. There also is a new Vision Kuga which is also in Motherwell.

Mon the Kugas!

KC

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all,

Up in Grampian I guess I've seen maybe 4 or 5 since I began looking at them last year. I had (and still have) a Shogun too which was hit quite badly by a much larger vehicle while it was parked. Properly fixed, stilllooks good and will outpull anything else on the real rough stuff. Since the impact though I sort of lost faith in it's fundamental roadworthiness though it still passed its MOT no problem - just me I suppose. ANyway started lloking for a replacement and when I did all the sums, nothing elsecould touch the Kuga. One of my directors bought his wife an Antara just after I got the Kuga and he chose it because it was a cheaper 4x4. Anyway now he and she have been driving it for a while - he's going to Part-Ex it for a Kuga! Nice feeling. ON my frequent journeys down South via the M74, I'll look out for you all. Go well.

Regards

PJ

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi all

I'm in Edinburgh and have had my Black Titanium since November. NOt seen many in this area, one or two but STILL get people looking at my Kuga when I'm driving about Edinburgh. I do the whole "look For other Kugas when out!! Sad I know but hey theres not many!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've just joined - am in Aberdeen and thinking (very strongly now) about buying a Kuga. Just checking out this site for an answer to aspecific technical question....

·
Registered
5 Posts
it was whether the kuga has an auto dock locking facility - one i'm now very used to on my current and previous cars where as the car hits 7mph all the doors auto lock. From the responses, it seems not and it needs the driver to hit a button.

·
Registered
5 Posts
what model have you got - am struggling between the 2ltre diesel and 2.5petrol just now. i've had quite a few SUVs in the past and some have been decidedly underpowered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts