Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've had my Bluefin fitted for over 18 months now. I've had the last 4 cars remapped including a Focus ST, S-Max 2.2 TDCi and my current 1.5 ecoboost Kuga. I would always remap for the reasons mentioned above - safer overtaking and a more leisurely drive as a result due to the extra torque it provides. I have the Bluefin which enables me to remove the map for warranty work and put it back on afterwards. I have done this for the past 3 x Fords with no issues regarding warranty at all even after Fords carrying out ECU update warranty work. Not sure is the Blurfin is readily available anymore now that Superchips have been taken over. My S-Max diesel was brilliant having owned it for 11 years (10 years with Bluefin fitted) with no issues. In fact the MOT emissions reading was always actually way below the normal with the Bluefin.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Just checked superchips website and yes you can still get bluefin £399 includes VAT or £334 includes VAT and mobile fitting (January offer £100 off for mobile fitting was £434)
with mine 177bhp with bluefin 220bhp. 400Nm to 472Nm

Ross

41 - 42 of 42 Posts