Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got a third problem with my Kuga: the first happened when the filling station attendant broke the petrol pump inside car, the second was the blocked curtain on the transparent capote (a manufacturing defect, the
front curtain doesn't rewrap).

And now a third one:
Saturday afternoon I was on the highway going from Parma to Ancona (Italy), a 325 kms (202 miles) trip (here's the map): as soon as I reached 130 km/h (80 mph) I heard a big noise on the left rear-vision mirror, just as if I beat something (I thought it was a bird). I stopped as soon as possible and checked what happened.
It wasn't a bird.
The piece of plastic that was in front of the mirror flew away (and hit the mirror, that's what made the noise)!!! This is a picture that can explain better the position of the piece:

Tomorrow the shop will replace the piece I lost, but that's not the point: I invite every Kuga owner to check the status of this part on their car! Luckily I had nobody behind my car but if there was another car, or worse a motorcyclist, it could have been a really serious situation. Edited by: Andrea

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Andrea.
Sorry to hear aboutthe problems with your Kuga.

They say things come in 3s, solets hope that's theend of them

Thanks for the tip.

something I will check when mine arrives

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts