Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I got my Kuga back in February (TDCiTitanium, AWD,Panther Black, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack 2) and am really pleased with it! So far so good; hope it continues to be as good.

Best regards to everyone,

Gerry.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Gerry
Welcome to the forum.

Pleased you are enjoying your Kuga. I'm interested to know, the visibility Pack would that be the same as the appearance pack? Sorry to sound thick but what is the comfort pack?

My Kuga as appearance and convenience packs. I't a TDCi Black Titanium 2WD.

Have you seen many Kugas in Ireland?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, KugaCat! I think the specs here in Ireland are different to the rest of Europe. The Comfort Pack includes Keyless entry, power folding mirrors and parking sensors. Visibility pack has heated windscreen, solar reflective windscreen and auto-wipers. Any opportunity for Ford to stiff us for more money!
I've posted in the "3 spotted in Ireland" topic... not too many about!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Gerry

Welcome to the forum. sounds like you are really enjoying your Kuga. Me too, and like you say,i hope it continues that way.....
Graham

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Gerry

The packs are different aren't they! I suppose they will be different in different countries!
Here the convenience pack is, for the titanium, keyless,front and rear parking sensors, electrically folding mirrors the titanium appearance pack is privacy glass and aluminum roof rails. The heated screen and auto wipers are standard in the UK for the titanium. Sorry I'mwaffling

·
Registered
46 Posts
Impala14 said:
Hello all,
I got my Kuga back in February (TDCiTitanium, AWD,Panther Black, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack 2) and am really pleased with it! So far so good; hope it continues to be as good.

Best regards to everyone,

Gerry.
Hi Gerry

welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your Kuga! I enjoy driving mine but have had to put up with quite a few niggles!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts