Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,have been browsing your boards for a couple of weeks now after finding a big interest in the Kuga..I,m really tempted!!
Cant do anything about it yet as we,re selling up and moving to Cornwall,and then we,ll have money for a new car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
5days and 40hits...I didn,t expect flags and a band but a small HI or WELCOME would have been nice
On the plus side I wont be wearing my keyboard out answering replies LOL

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Kuga Tog

You can't blame me cos i've not been on here for a few days but i'm back now and i'm saying hello and welcome to the forum lol.

Even though am sure you think it not true there are some lovely folk on this site all willing to give you some FREE advice should you decide to go buy a Kuga in the future.

Graham

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kugster said:
Go for it mate - just knock off 1 bedroom to pay for the new wheels
Selling up and going to Cornwall to help my Olds as they,re not in the best of health,and we have the chance of a Park Home next to theirs...

Wewere seriously considering a VX Astra sporthatch as a replacement long term buy,but I got to thinking that it might not be that convenient with only 2doors and taking my dad out and being lower slung than the 5door hatch...Hence a Kuga looks like a better choice-easy access and a higher driving position for the country lanes of Cornwall,alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts