Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
just to let you know its a great forum and you can learn alot about our new kugas.I have owned my zetec with extras since 8 Nov and with in 2 days had a trip to Scotland averaging 46.6 m.p.g averaging 65 m.p.h Have now completed over 1,000 miles.I had a removable tow bar fitted by the ford dealer with the new 13 pin socket and tou can hardly see it at all,so it does not spoil the looks at the rear.I have not towed my caravan yet but will be in the middle of December so beware.has anybody towed yet?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi and welcome you have picked a good tow car it pulls my trailer very well even when is got over 1.5 tonnes of weight in the trailer very good car
(Any body what a freelander 2 hst Td4good price of 26k sould be 33kfrom a dealer near york thats if you want a freelander he was not happy with me when I told him I had bought a KUGA)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi, it is a great towcar, very competent. We tow a Bailey Pageant Monarch with ours (have done since end of June (must have got the only Ford Towbar in the UK at that time after reading other threads!)

Honestly don't notice you are towing. Very stable and last weekend we were out in Pidley and the Kuga got the van up to the terraced area without batting an eyelid...

Every FWD estate that tried it failed and had to find another pitch!

Enjoy...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts