Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all, another new member here and very unusually I am going to check the forum to see if a fix for my (probably very common) fault has already been posted, I have had a quick look and do like the look of this obviously very friendly forum, so hello everyone.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,556 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Mike AB

If you can't find what you are looking for then just start a new thread in the relevant section. If it's something that has been posted already and recently I am sure one of us will pick up on it. If an existing thread is old and the members haven't been around for a while then it's best to start a new thread.

·
Super Moderator
6,917 Posts
Welcome 👍

The search bar at the top centre of the page is a great way to research issues. Just type the most relevant words and see what pops up. 😬

Reactions: Mike AB

·
Super Moderator
3,584 Posts
Good evening all, another new member here and very unusually I am going to check the forum to see if a fix for my (probably very common) fault has already been posted, I have had a quick look and do like the look of this obviously very friendly forum, so hello everyone.
A very warm welcome, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome, it looks like I have found an answer to my question, its the usual P2463, P246B and P24A4 codes, I have already changed the Pressure sensor which cured the P2452 and P2456 codes but the other 3 persist so its a good blast up the A38 (no motorways down here) at 2500 rpm and if that doesnt cure it the car will get a new vaporiser.

So only been on here a couple of hours and its looks like I probably have my first cure, thanks again.

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Mr. Happy. “Sweet Cheeks”
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
3,393 Posts
If your going to change the Vaporizer, it may be advisable to have the DPF flushed thru professionally as it could be blocked with ash from the old soot that's now left as a deposit in there.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,639 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If your going to change the Vaporizer, it may be advisable to have the DPF flushed thru professionally as it could be blocked with ash from the old soot that's now left as a deposit in there.
Thank you, we are going to use a proprietary cleaner on it when we change the vaporiser, it is showing that it isnt blocked but as you say its worth a clean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts