Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kuga is due at the end of Nov.
Just registered on site and found some good info..

Titanium, Sea Grey.

Can't wait....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had myKuga delivered yesterday...

Whilst going through the check list I noticed something wrong..the Pan Roof was missing...

Called dealer and they have offered mereplacement - The car would have to go back.

No No No...I cant do that. will have to wait again.....so I have agreed 19" wheels and Parrot Bluetooth in replace.

Although they messed up the order the wheels and Bluetooth was my original option..

I'm as happy as a pig in mud...

Kuga Titanium, FordDetach Towbar, Should have been Pan Roof but waiting for 19" wheels and Parrot now...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I have the Pano roof. I have to say, as a driver, it makes almost no difference, butfor the rear seat passengers, it's really great. So if you have young kids for example, it's a shame, but if not, then honestly, no big deal. (IMHO
).

Hope you have got a good one and enjoy it as much as me!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had the 19" Wheels fitted and what a difference...they look fantastic.
The Wheels fill the arches so much better.

I had to drive a distance though to get these fitted, didnt mind one bit...I'm ina Kuga.

I can tell a difference with the wheels though..you can feel the road more, not massively but you can tell. It corners like it is on rails as well, not sure if this is the wheels or just me getting confident. I cant imagine the tyres are cheap though.

Having a Parrot MKi9200 fitted later this week which should solve my problems for not having the Bluetooth fitted as factory option.

I cant believe the Bluetooth cannot be fitted after, ford rekon its a new wiring loom.

Anyway the Parrot does Bluetooth, IPOD and all media into the Stereo, problem solved.

Once I have it I will make my entry onto the picture section...I have the Ford Towbar as well if anyone needs any info..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts