Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
2013 Titanium X with 2017 Powershift Conversion.
Your PCM is Delphi so as long as you can guarantee thats a genuine sensor and not a knock of copy it should be fine.

I've seen counterfeit fuel pumps and even NGK Spark plugs!. Exedy Daikin even have a website dedicated to spotting their genuine clutch plates and pressure plates via Chinese copies which look nigh on identical (nowhere near the same quality though).

Registered
Kuga titanium x 4x4 mk1 2012
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Delphi should be ok. I assume it's a genuine Delphi. You can't be too careful these days. Give roadrunner, Andrew page or ECP a call. I won't buy new car parts from eBay unless it's someone like RatesFord.
Is Andrew page still in Hull? I'll try roadrunner Monday I work close by. 馃憤

Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
Your PCM is Delphi so as long as you can guarantee thats a genuine sensor and not a knock of copy it should be fine.

I've seen counterfeit fuel pumps and even NGK Spark plugs!. Exedy Daikin even have a website dedicated to spotting their genuine clutch plates and pressure plates via Chinese copies which look nigh on identical (nowhere near the same quality though).
I wouldn't have believed it until I saw rip off Britain with fake injectors. I will never buy anything like that off eBay. Funny you should mention NGK plugs. I should have really put a set in the wife's Mokka this year. They are Iridium and are like 拢18 each. I was expecting four for that lol. I think the last time I bought spark plugs was for the CBR and the MOT ran out on that in 2009.

Reactions: Tandy2000

Registered
I wouldn't have believed it until I saw rip off Britain with fake injectors. I will never buy anything like that off eBay. Funny you should mention NGK plugs. I should have really put a set in the wife's Mokka this year. They are Iridium and are like 拢18 each. I was expecting four for that lol. I think the last time I bought spark plugs was for the CBR and the MOT ran out on that in 2009.
What plugs are they?, that's about right money for a genuine NGK Iridium.

I remember servicing (rebuilding) a few Honda CRF 250's and a single sparkplug was 拢40!. Least of their worries to be fair as nearly every one needed a Steel Valve conversion to the cylinder head..

What plugs are they?, that's about right money for a genuine NGK Iridium.

I remember servicing (rebuilding) a few Honda CRF 250's and a single sparkplug was 拢40!. Least of their worries to be fair as nearly every one needed a Steel Valve conversion to the cylinder head..
I will check. The 1.6 petrol just has normal plugs but the 1.4 has iridium. The car's only done 32k but its 5 years old now me according to vauxhall they should have been changed at the 4th year service.

Registered
I will check. The 1.6 petrol just has normal plugs but the 1.4 has iridium. The car's only done 32k but its 5 years old now me according to vauxhall they should have been changed at the 4th year service.
If you are still well in mileage wise, remove each one and re-fit it. The time interval is mainly to avoid the plugs seizing into the cylinder head making them impossible to remove without snapping

If you are still well in mileage wise, remove each one and re-fit it. The time interval is mainly to avoid the plugs seizing into the cylinder head making them impossible to remove without snapping
Thanks Keith, I will give it a go.

Registered
Kuga titanium x 4x4 mk1 2012
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hi all so quick up date my soot was at 70% in my dpf and my dpf pressure sensor had failed. So I put 2 bottles of red x dpf cleaner in a full tank of fuel. My new sensor came to day and I fitted it. After running with the cleaner in for 2 weeks my soot level is now at 26%馃榿. And the senor is working. So happy days I managed to buy an original Ford one for 拢90 new in the box. Ford wanted around 拢145.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts