Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PHEV my recall replacement battery is giving 66% of the 35 miles stated. Charges to different numbers but always goes back quickly to 24 miles available ??

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hi Welcome to the forum lots of helpful and friendly members here
think you might have posted this in the wrong section you have posted it in the MK1 section ,,I’m sure one of the mods can put it in the correct section

·
Super Moderator
2,361 Posts
Done.

About par for the course, you will only get 35 miles or above in perfect conditions (temperature, feather-foot driving etc.).

·
Registered
418 Posts
PHEV my recall replacement battery is giving 66% of the 35 miles stated. Charges to different numbers but always goes back quickly to 24 miles available ??
Range calculation is a bit jackanory at best. It also takes about 1500 miles for the range calculation to establish correctly and this is reset at the battery replacement. I don't know the exact calculation Ford use, but it will comprise of a static consumption figure, and at least two average period figures (say over 700 miles and over 1500 miles) to try to improve the accuracy of the prediction. Until these have built up it will be a bit inconsistent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts