Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although i have had the car since august i have only just noticed since the wether has been getting colder that if you put the settings on imperial you get good old miles per gallon but you also get Farenheight for the temperature, and vice versa if you put it on metric you get Kilometers abd degrees celsius. Bah

come onFord can you please upgrade the software as we use a mix of imperial and metric and we should be able to select these features individually

·
Registered
295 Posts
kilometers in combination with Celsius works fine for me (and also for the rest of Europe I guess)!!

If you want to be different (and for instance drive at the wrong side of the road) you just must not complain and live with these general (read: normal) settings
!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Look in the manual and you can fix this - mine is degrees c and miles. I set it up the night I got it. In fact there was another post in the technical section a while ago on the same subject.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no need to be sarcastic mouse1277
. everyone else in these forums are friendly people. All the road signs i see in the uk are still miles or am i mistaken? and the ford fuel consumption says it will do up to 44 mpg. lots of people are still comfortable with the mix of imperial and metric.
if you do not have anything helpful to add please do not answer my post.

PS: Thank you Wildyce

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think you should have a "smiley" course, JT

Maybe then you can see the difference between a joke and one of my "serious" posts.
(but some people just don't have humor so maybe this won't solve everything
).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts