Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was in <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sweden</st1:place></st1:country-region> this week (work for Aston Martin) and while waiting in a multi-franchised dealership picked up a kuga brochure. I spotted that in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sweden</st1:place></st1:country-region> you can get pedal covers as an accessory Where are ours? does anyone know which pedal box the Kuga has? it it from a Focus? if yeswill the ST have them as extras??<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Any ideas other than going back to my Swedish contacts....?

Backchat

<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shape></v:></v:shape>

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
The Kuga aluminium pedal cover set are in Ford´s accessories catalogue as part number 1534425 and cost ‚¬93 here in Spain. I did a google search and found that it matched up on Ford sites in most European countries. So, I reckon if you quote that number to a Ford parts desk, they will be able to order them for you.

Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts