Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

All mods done

Discussion 
9K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  StuartR56 
#1 ·
I think that's me finished with mods now ... running boards and Auto clover wind deflectors... LED upgrades to puddle lights and rear number plate lights ...

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#5 ·
I love mine too - so white and bright for reversing.

Reactions: NigelB
#8 ·
Wonderful colour (but then I am biased). Chrome Blue really 'pops' in bright sunlight. I have to admit that I really prefer Lucid Red but my dealer wasn't able to even get a 'guesstimate' date for some reason when the colour was entered.

#10 ·
I like beige.

Who needs bright reverse lights when you have radar. The rear sensors on the Kuga are exceptionally good and the only car I have ever had where I don't feel the need to look over my shoulder when reversing. Possibly just as well at present.

#11 ·
The rear sensors on the Kuga are exceptionally good
Interesting! I've been wondering if to post a thread to ask if others find the sensors as appalling as I do! They're hopeless on my Kuga. Either going off for no reason, or far more worryingly, not going off for ages! I am convinced that I could reverse through my living room window, get out, inspect the damage and then the sensors would start a leisurely beep... Lol🤣

@Alan1005 gorgeous car mate! Running boards are a good addition and look the part. Not usually a fan but they suit the car well!

#26 ·
May have to change the mirrors for puddle lights but not certain, Leds in reversing light is well worth it, they make a massive difference

Reactions: Phil Doggo
#27 ·
I had 4 Cibie’s on front of Manta 400 rep

• Love
Reactions: -Twizzy- and 5294
#30 ·
I know this was a while ago but where did you purchase your running boards from? I have tried to find a set but they all say not for ST-Line. I have a 2019 ford kuga st-line in chrome blue.
thank you
Becky
Thus is the ebay shop i got mine from

#29 ·
Welcome to the forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.