Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that's me finished with mods now ... running boards and Auto clover wind deflectors... LED upgrades to puddle lights and rear number plate lights ...

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Nice. Must be the light on the car as it looks an unusual colour which looks nice.
Have a rest….until next time!

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,777 Posts
Reactions: NigelB

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Not as bright as a spot light that I fitted the boot lid of my Mini Clubman. The local rozzers didn’t like it neither 12v 55w bulb fitted!

• Haha
Reactions: NigelB

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Nice. Must be the light on the car as it looks an unusual colour which looks nice.
Have a rest….until next time!
It's Chrome Blue but changes with bright sunshine
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Reactions: MaoVi

·
Super Moderator
3,613 Posts
Wonderful colour (but then I am biased). Chrome Blue really 'pops' in bright sunlight. I have to admit that I really prefer Lucid Red but my dealer wasn't able to even get a 'guesstimate' date for some reason when the colour was entered.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,573 Posts
I like beige.

Who needs bright reverse lights when you have radar. The rear sensors on the Kuga are exceptionally good and the only car I have ever had where I don't feel the need to look over my shoulder when reversing. Possibly just as well at present.

·
Registered
2019 Ford Kuga ST-Line
36 Posts
The rear sensors on the Kuga are exceptionally good
Interesting! I've been wondering if to post a thread to ask if others find the sensors as appalling as I do! They're hopeless on my Kuga. Either going off for no reason, or far more worryingly, not going off for ages! I am convinced that I could reverse through my living room window, get out, inspect the damage and then the sensors would start a leisurely beep... Lol🤣

@Alan1005 gorgeous car mate! Running boards are a good addition and look the part. Not usually a fan but they suit the car well!

·
Super Moderator
3,613 Posts
Interesting! I've been wondering if to post a thread to ask if others find the sensors as appalling as I do! They're hopeless on my Kuga. Either going off for no reason, or far more worryingly, not going off for ages! I am convinced that I could reverse through my living room window, get out, inspect the damage and then the sensors would start a leisurely beep... Lol🤣

@Alan1005 gorgeous car mate! Running boards are a good addition and look the part. Not usually a fan but they suit the car well!
The rear sensors on my Mark 2.5 were fabulous if you reversing into an area that didn't have a wall on either side. Mine used to get really confused as as I had a wooden fence at the side of my forecourt and as soon as I got within about 3 or 4 feet of it they would go absolutely nuts.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,573 Posts

In that case you have something wrong as mine are spot on.

·
Registered
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
517 Posts
Must admit mine are really good and a added bonus is the camera. Its the park assist i cant get away with and only tried it once to see what the fuss is about.

·
Mr. Happy. “Sweet Cheeks”
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
3,432 Posts
Same running boards as I have on my mk1 matey, they look the business (y)

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Mmm I can’t recall but I do remember that it had a spot in the centre which was clear.
me n the mates used to blind each other. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts