Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

ALL Mk1 daytime running lights discussion & info

869K views 1K replies 183 participants last post by  MaoVi 
#1 ·
I am about to get a Panther black 2.0tdci titanium next week and was was going to order and fit a set of DRL lghts from MS Designs have had a quote of £540 ish to supply was wondering if anyone had fitted a set if so were there any problems in fitting, will post my pics and how it went, once i get them

Reactions: jessie
#3 ·
Daytime running lights for over £500 eh! I know we like fitting gadgets and our cars to look different .. You must have cash to burn! Actually i'm jealous ..can i marry you? I enclose photo, you notice i look like Ting Tong off Little Britain.
Regards.. Ting Tong off Little Britain

#4 ·
I'm loaded - that's why I bought a Ford - It's been 10 years since my last - glad to see construction standards haven't changed (risen)

p.s. I particularly like oriental food - how did you know?

#5 ·
OK - Job done ""“ 4.5 hours:

This is the package contents:

<div align="left">

Instructions in German & English

Disconnect battery.

Remove blanks from car bumper (pull out with care ""“ the locking tabs can snap, and you might want to keep them when you pull the DRLs out to sell when you sell the car!)""¨

<div align="left">

Fit lights to new blanks:""¨

At this stage I suddenly realised I didn't want to lose a few ££hundred's worth of DRLs with a tug/blow, so I elected to construct a Heath Robinson lock, comprising a window lock and some cable ties. (Don't ask ""“ but it works!) (The window lock because the bolt was the right size, and it gave me something to attach the cable ties to:)""¨ According to the instructions there is a bracket kit apparently, but it wasn't offered and I couldn't see how you would be able to use it without some major dismantling of the headlights/bumper.

<div align="center"><div align="left">

<div align="left">
Once the lights are fitted into the bumper, I was able to reach through to the back, feed them through a convenient hole and pull all the ties tight. (Easy for me - I do have small hands - you might need a different system.)

<div align="left">Note: You will need to cut them to release and remove the DRLs if you need to replace a headlight bulb. But you don't for the sidelight bulbs.""¨

Next I needed to decide on a location for the 12v drivers, (actually I made sure I could find somewhere before completing the previous stage.)
Firstly the plastic protector to remove:

<div align="left">

Offside driver unit:""¨

<div align="left">

Nearside:

<div align="center"><div align="left">

Now you need to locate your 12v ignition controlled feed ""“ only one I could find originally is the one described by spitfire231:

http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1523

However since first posting this, my thanks go to Phil-C who has since donated his photo of how to connect direct to the engine compartment fusebox instead. This is a blue and green cable, still ignition controlled, but which is also on the 10 second delay circuit which various bits and pieces on the Kuga are wired into - works a treat - just make sure the block connector doesn't interfere with the blue locking handle on the wiring loom plug:

<div align="left">

Choice of earths - direct from the battery (there is a spare bolt shaft on the -'ve terminal - just needed a washer and nut) or go to where the battery goes on the chassis just above the fusebox.

Finally, the all important feed from the sidelight, (which switches off the DRLs once the car lights come on.) The sidelight bulb is deep in the headlight cluster, and is on like a plastic lolly stick, to allow you to pull it straight out. (Using a thin pair of pliers as well.) It's the black cable.""¨ You also need to pay attention to the instructions about how to connect the drivers' cables to the DRLs if you are not wanting them on at the same time as car lights.

<div align="left">

It will all tuck away again out of sight once you put the bulb back in (covered by fascia/bonnet.):

<div align="left">

There is a fuse supplied which is connected to the 12v feed and I placed it in the fusebox in the engine compartment ""“ but you could locate it anywhere. Then I tested everything, and had the exciting moment when I switched the lights on:""¨

<div align="left">

Finally it's time to start tidying up ""“ you get a lot of ducted cable which needs hiding ""“ I packed mine next to the nearside DRL driver unit, and it is then hidden by the plastic fascia:

<div align="left">

The fascia needed to be cut to accommodate offside driver unit (and avoids putting stress on the wires):

<div align="left">

Finally time to stand-back and admire my work. (But not before I thought I'd fused everything - electrics died when I tried to start - turned out I hadn't tightened the +'ve battery terminal - coronary over!):

<div align="left">

Edited by: KugaTim

#6 ·
Well done kugatim, nice pictures and commentary !I would be really interested in these allthough I would need some one to fit them for me. Just one question Tim the leds look like they are natural white in colour whereas the Audis of this world have a bright white led effect. It may be just the photos but are the leds the same bright white colour as the Audis in your opinion?

Portkuga

#9 ·
A final word from me. I'm a great fan of DRLs (obviously.) I have owned a Volvo in my time, and since then have driven with lights on with my other cars during the day.

The number of times I see people pulling up to a junction and looking for traffic coming on the far side of the road first, then looking for oncoming traffic on their own side just as they start to pull out, leaves me thinking that we all need to be as visible to each other as much as possible.

As a biker as well, I ride with lights-on all the time and there is an argument that says we will become less visible - however if motorists get it into their heads that a light means an oncoming vehicle, then it can't be a bad thing. The Scandinavian countries have been doing it for years, mainly because of their long dark winter days - and Canada likes them too.

Like it or not, it becomes law in 2011 for newbuilds, so eventually we will all have them.

Finally cost. Yes these are expensive but they are genuinely high quality goods, purpose built to fit like a glove in the Kuga. The next best I have seen in the market place are those manufactured by Hella which are a couple of hundred ££.

The Ring lights sold in Halfords etc are low-tech, and you need the control box to switch them off when the main lights come on - only 1 set by Ring do this. The other cheaper Rings etc are not as high powered either.

I'm happy to pay the money - they look good, they feel good and by golly they do you good. (Old advert - ask your dad.)

#11 ·
They look good and I suppose for £500 and an hour of your time they are convenient but I would say that if you were to purchase a spare set of trim panels, some led strips and had the slightest idea of electrics you could do the same job for about £150. I'm still waiting to see what the likes of Hella and Ultra come up with for the Kuga - both of whom are proper heavyweights in the aftermarket lighting industry and charge much more "realistic" prices compared to the over inflated Ms Design price.

But if you have the cash to do it then kudos cos they do look cool!

#12 ·
Kuga Jon said:
They look good and I suppose for £500 and an hour of your time they are convenient but I would say that if you were to purchase a spare set of trim panels, some led strips and had the slightest idea of electrics you could do the same job for about £150. I'm still waiting to see what the likes of Hella and Ultra come up with for the Kuga - both of whom are proper heavyweights in the aftermarket lighting industry and charge much more "realistic" prices compared to the over inflated Ms Design price.

But if you have the cash to do it then kudos cos they do look cool!
This is true - I had a quick go at exactly that - the grey rubber inserts come out to allow for some work behind in the main plastic panels (but failed - looked too much like a bodge.) I also agree with the cost saving/possible price inflation but at the end of the day it probably made the job easier with stuff specifically designed for this car rather than generic. The MS lights are flush mounted - look like a standard fit - shame they're not!

If you find an alternative you'll be more popular than me I suspect!

#13 ·
Installed a set my self a couple of months ago, although i think it was a bit easier than your insall.
I took the feed directly from the fuse box under the bonet, Think the wire was green/red can double check and give you the pin number if you want it. The advantage of this is that you dont need to feed a wire into the car and the boxfeed has a 10 sec delay after the engine is switched off which leaves the light on as you get out untill you walk away its prettycool.

I did not bother with wiring them up so they turn of when the side lights turn on, as i like them on all the time, and i managed to mount all the light control boxes behind the bumper without cutting anything away.

not seen anyone round my way yet that has them as well

#16 ·
Can you explain about the side light wire. Is this the Blue wire from the main loom on the Day light lamps, do you connect this one to the black side light wire. Does this then turn them off when side lights are on. Do you also have to swap over the plug and socket on the Day light lamps.

My copy of instructions was not a good photocopy and i could not work this one out

#17 ·
I think the lights look good
and was a bit dubious about fitting them now i have read how simple they are to fit i wil pursue i have got a couple of prices one is from DS-Automotive in englang and they have quoted me £585.00 this includes painting delivery and v.a.t. But i have also gone direct and got a price of 525.60 euros plus postage a further 50 ish euros meaning a saving of about £80-90 was wondering where you purchased yours from uk or direct ????

#18 ·
The Kuga owners here in Spain are trying to get a group purchase from Ford for the 'official' MS Design supplied kit, to get a 15% discount on the dealer list price of ‚¬388 (before VAT). I think they need to get a minimum of 10 kits ordered to get the discount applied.

Based on your pricing, I would try and dig a bit deeper before spending any money!

Regards, qxq
Edited by: quatroxquatro

#19 ·
Phil-C said:
Can you explain about the side light wire. Is this the Blue wire from the main loom on the Day light lamps, do you connect this one to the black side light wire. Does this then turn them off when side lights are on. Do you also have to swap over the plug and socket on the Day light lamps.

My copy of instructions was not a good photocopy and i could not work this one out
Yes - blue wire from DRL is the connection to the side lights. Connect to the BLACK wire running to the bulb holder for the sidelight bulb.

You do this if you want a feed back to the DRL driver to switch off the DRLs once it gets dark enough for lights. (I think this is the "standard" setting - of course in Europe they have always just used their headlights anyway as per Volvos, so this has never been an issue.)

For this option you need to ensure that you are connecting to the grey cables from the driver. To use the DRLs as position lights, ie on all the time, even with main lights, you connect to the white. The redundant plug is plugged using the rubber plug. (How many times can I use the word plug in a sentence?!)

In my instructions the English circuit diagram was also a poor copy, but it came with the German as well which I compared and used.

If you want to PM me your email, I can try a high-res scan of the German if you didn't get one from MS?

#20 ·
Thanks for that.
I have mine wired using the white wire (on all the time) and have not used the blue wire to the side lights. They work fine but.... if there is an option for them to turn off when the side lights are on is it legal to drive with day light lights and main beam on at night together ?

If not i will re wire mine.

I have pics of the under hood fuse box (as im new i will have a go and see if i can add them not sure how yet)

#21 ·
According to the info I got from MS (not sure for which country mind,) if you leave the lights on permanently as "position indicators" ie sides, you must disconnect the car's sides - I think though that you need to Google a bit, don't know what the law is

#22 ·
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"><a href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CHP%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" target="_blank"><!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:RelyOnVML/>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!--><a href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CHP%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx" target="_blank"><a href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CHP%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml" target="_blank"><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:HyphenationZone>14</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:punctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>IT</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/>
<w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/>
<w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/>
<w:Word11KerningPairs/>
<w:CachedColBalance/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!-->

<!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabella normale";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<!-->

Hi guys I found
t his DRL in the e bay , it looking very nice more than MS design and also
shipper , I contact the seller and he answer to me that they sale a lot of it in the
Italian market , what did you think?
http://cgi.ebay.it/DRL-FORD-KUGA-/260629011639?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Ricambi_automobili&hash=item3caeb31cb7

#25 ·
Looks good - someone hopefully will try them and let us all know if they are an easy fit

Not sure how easy spraying them to car colour would be though if that is required

#26 ·
Hi,
would gluing candles to the sides of the wings work just as well? It would certainly be cheaper and you could put jam jars over them on windy days. Could someone else try this and let me know as i don't want to ruin the paintwork or be sectioned.

regards

Hollandwhoareinthesemisyahoo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.