Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Ecoblue Auto
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2020 Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Ecoblue is currently managing around only 1500 miles between 10 litre fill ups of Adblue. I think this consumption is excessive but the garage say “it’s within tolerance“. Anyone else had this experience?

·
Registered
211 Posts
It varies depending on how you drive the car and the sort of journeys. That doesn't sound excessive.

·
Registered
2020 Lucid Red 2.0 Diesel Automatic ST line X first edition
6 Posts
I’ve done 3,400 miles and not topped up the adblue. Mines a 2ltr eco blue AWD. Mostly short journeys due to lockdown, although the odd 70 mile plus thrown in occasionally

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2020 Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Ecoblue is currently managing around only 1500 miles between 10 litre fill ups of Adblue. I think this consumption is excessive but the garage say “it’s within tolerance“. Anyone else had this experience?
Got the same problem here. After 2500 km (approx 1500 miles) i had to top up the Adblue tank (10 liters).
The onboard CPU estimates about 5000 KM (3000 miles) with a full tank.
I assume this is "normal" but still in my opinion the consumption is excessive.

I also had a look here : AdBlue®: consumption by make and vehicle. Do the test yourself!

Anyways, very very annoying.

·
Registered
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,052 Posts
Read somewhere just last week while Googling diesel cars that the estimated consumption was 25 litres on a Ford Kuga in an average years motoring but cannot remember where I read it. Does driving style affect it in the same way as fuel consumption, I suspect it does

1 - 8 of 8 Posts