Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have installed a leather pack from a 2012 Kuga that was written off in an accident and want to know what to do to get the heated seat function working. The full loop is already in place and connected but there isn't a switch in place on the IP or Centre Consol.

What else needs doing apart from buying the switch and installing it ? What do I ask for parts wise ?

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, I recently fitted a leather interior from a Kuga into my Zetec ( really simple to do ) - the full loom is already in place in my car. what do I need to do to activate the heated seats other than buy and fit a switch into the console ?

Any ideas ?

Rich

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi has anybody resolved this ive done the same pluged in all heated seats work and seat belt indicator but cant get seat motors to work is there any relays that need fitting cos ive put fuse where thay are needed but still no seat movement frustrated mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
I fitted an after market Heated Seat, and to be honest, I rarely switched it on, even in Freezing Weather over the Winter.

Max Heating on the Climate Control, warmed up the KUGA in just a couple of minutes.

I specifically chose non leather seats, going for Fabric with leather surround.

I find Leather is just too cold in Winter, and too hot in Summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts