1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I know there already has been a thread about mudflaps but they have made a huge difference. I am not getting half as much 'kick up' of the road and the amount of mud caked on them when I wash the Kuga makes me glad its not on the bodywork,

·
Registered
54 Posts
daisbuys said:
Already ordered the mud flaps, considering wind deflectors though? Anyone have these fitted at all?

I managed to get the dealer to fit flaps for me, no extra charge. Perhaps you can try the same, unless yours are on the way

I have a mate who has a Fiesta ST and Clio V6 and he swears by them. I'm not convinced by them though cos I don't think they look right. Personally I prefer to keep the windows shut and stick the a/c on !!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dealer is charging me £10 for the flaps for a techinicain to fit them, and thats it. No extra for them. Also got Pureguard of them for £75, think it should have been between £300-£400??
Still tempted for the deflectors though, don't think they would look to bad against a black Kuga?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't pay someone else to fit em it only takes 20 mins to DIY.

Dead easy all the holes etc are there already.

Made a massive difference to the amount of muck sprayed up onto the body which has to be a god thing.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Are the mudflaps really that easy to fit?Being somewhat useless in the 'car accessory fitting department', I tried fitting mudflaps on my Fiesta, it took me a couple of hours and alot of swearing to fit them. I will certainlyhave a go before I give up and take the Kuga to the dealer!!

Hi Daisbuys,

My dealer said to me that he was making absolutely no profit from my Kuga and refused to fit mudflaps for me!! As you can imagine I was non to happy, I paid £50 for the Fiesta flaps and they will still be on the car when it goes back to the dealer. There is no point in taking them off as they won't fit our other Fiesta.
Edited by: KugaCat

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Shame we can't have a section where useful links are posted?

Or one that the mods add to and keep locked? Just a thought

1 - 14 of 14 Posts