Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,602 Posts
so the hubs never arrived and ebay refunded beware of that seller he is a scammer
Their negative feedback for the last month, although only 16 in number does have cause for concern not only with some not getting their gear, but others saying quality is poor and not a good copy. Personally I wouldn't buy any important parts from eBay as just too much is copied these days, and copied badly. I would just get a price from your local motor factor or Euro Car parts. Remember there is usually a good reason why some items are cheap and possibly has nothing to do with the seller feeling benevolent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The OBD readers I recommend give you dealer level diagnostics when you use with forscan software. I used to recommend the Vgate Vlinker but they are out of stock on Amazon. I have the OBDLink EX which is about the best you can get in a wired reader for Ford and recommended by the forscan team.

Just a note to the above. You cannot do key programming after a certain year with Forscan, which needs to be done by the dealer or a registered auto locksmith
Got one of these with the fdti chip downloaded the drivers and unzipped them. Downloaded forscan and all I get is the reader is not compatible with my Kuga 2l diesel zetec awd. Any suggestions?

·
10,602 Posts
On your laptop, if you right click windows icon at bottom left of screen, click on device manager, what does it say when you click on Ports.

·
10,602 Posts
I have got a yellow triangle on com3. Have tried to update drivers but can't find them in the download
That means the driver isn't loaded. See my post here from about one third in which will show you how to load the drivers you installed.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts