Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must admit not seen too many Kuga'sin the North Cheshire / South Manchester area . . . . . . Hey where are you?

.................................................................................................................................................

KUGA 2.0 TITANIUM 2WD (BLUE)

.................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hampshire - North of Basingstoke

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hollandjonesA Kuga wave to you Sir Wilmslow? Blue Bell Garage, Starbucks, Hoopers and nearby Handforth Dean one of the wifes favourite shopping locations. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
bobuptown i live in stockport just around the corner from polarford wellington road,but ended up buying it from wilmslow polarford.where do you live near bobuptown

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Kugace(A6 busy! busy! busy" ) &Hollandjones I live in Timperley. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
bob i live in heaton-moor,holland jones did you get good service from polarford wimslow,what spec car,new or used,who did you deal with there ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got a new zetec 2.0 diesel sea grey pan roof blue tooth app pack. Polar good but tried to flog every extra insurance policy going! I don't like the whole experience particularly. I have taken car in for routine check. I was told I needed a new back tyre by polar. There was a screw in it. Cost £204. They said it couldn't be repaired. I took it to dave sheldons in Salford. Straightforward repair. Cost £25. Polar are there to make money out of you

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
What is it about screws in the back tyres? I've got one, you've had one and War Kuga has one too? This is not a Ford scam to get you to buy replacements is it?

PS Showing off now, I'm in Florida checking my emails in 93 degree heat but unfortunately having to drive a Chrysler 300 (actually its not too bad but no where as good as my Kuga!)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Polar Ford I went there there carpark must be the overflow for nearby Handforth Dean no spaces had to double park alongside cars for sale at front near entrance. Salesman was seated to the left as you walk in big guy and about as co-operative as a pig in an abattoir. Basically there were no demos available to test drive and I was told that there were non in group? Sadly Polar were not that helpful, but purchased a Kuga despitethere poor dealer attitude, just felt I was an inconvenience I know they have been there a good few years now clearly there customers must accept this I just found them hard work. The fact that the showroom was empty but carparks werefull hacked me off before going in. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
so bob where did you get your kuga from in the end ? i had a test drive of a zetec at evanshalshaw old trafford,and a test drive of a titanium at wimslow already in stock,the car was a second hand car at evanshalshaw which does not matter,i asked at a number of ford dealers why they did not have new demo kugas they said a lot of money tied up in a car at that price to have as a demo in todays climate.i agree with hollandjones about dealer trying to sell you insurance gap,maintenance contracts etc,just said no !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts