Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,941 Posts
Looks nice, far better than the Chrome Yellow on next door's Porsche Cayenne which were a £990 (- yes you read that right) option when the car was new.

Must be VERY special paint that Porsche use!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks really good with the black wheels and body colour.
Is the back jacked up as it looks a big gap between the wheel and arch or is it me and my dodgy eyes ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can you put pick's on of the front and rear of your car please we are trying to decide what colour to paint the silver plastic tray's.My X sport is the same colour gray as your's but with the standard grey tray's,can't decide if mat black or gloss black hopefully get roof bar's done as well.But must say the red caliper's look good.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
St Line rear pan is gloss black

·
Registered
549 Posts
Like the 19inch wheels in black, with the callipers red they look very good together.
The rear arch does look quite high?
Nice job matey :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason it looks high is because it has been on the jack . Soon as I moved it it all settled back down

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you put pick's on of the front and rear of your car please we are trying to decide what colour to paint the silver plastic tray's.My X sport is the same colour gray as your's but with the standard grey tray's,can't decide if mat black or gloss black hopefully get roof bar's done as well.But must say the red caliper's look good.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks really good with the black wheels and body colour.
Is the back jacked up as it looks a big gap between the wheel and arch or is it me and my dodgy eyes ?
I had just dropped the back end , as soon as the car moved it all dropped back down .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks nice, far better than the Chrome Yellow on next door's Porsche Cayenne which were a £990 (- yes you read that right) option when the car was new.

Must be VERY special paint that Porsche use!
They say you can’t buy taste .. that just proves it .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too right, plus the bloody thing is a 4.5-litre petrol lump which he moans about constantly as it delivers ..........16mpg around town if driven gently.
You don’t buy that sort of motor and then complain about the economy. There is a reason that massive heavy car has massive performance and it’s not because of the frugal economy ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank's for the picture's mate did you have the front and back and roof bar's painted as it's not an ST line.
I painted the roof bars myself and I vinyl wrapped the skid plates . I painted the chrome around the windows and the grill , I also painted the Kuga badge black and put a boot spoiler on .Had the wheels powder coated and put some mud flaps on . It’s a 2.0 diesel 140bhp front drive titanium on a 64 plate .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I painted the roof bars myself and I vinyl wrapped the skid plates . I painted the chrome around the windows and the grill , I also painted the Kuga badge black and put a boot spoiler on .Had the wheels powder coated and put some mud flaps on . It’s a 2.0 diesel 140bhp front drive titanium on a 64 plate .
I also painted the wing vents and put wind deflectors on the windows . I think that’s it ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts