Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up just over a week ago and have been too busy driving round with a big smile
to give you my first impressions. Drives like a dream and the gear box is sweet having just come from a CRV this is far easier to dirve the CRV fought you a times and pulled to the left even though Honda said it didn't.
Average 43 MPG and have filled up once and havn't seen any evidence of the dreaded fuel leak fingers crossed.

Fitted the mud flaps and boot liner which is the genuine Ford one although a little pricey but good quality and fits like a glove.

Only snag I have found is that my Samsung phone refuses to sync up with the Bluetooth but my wifes Samsung does?? doh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it could be an expensive week down at the car phone warehouse and another instruction book to read.

Also bought a tube of the Gummi pflege rubber care stick but have had no time to use it or haven't heard the creaks yet so all is well.

Just waiting for my 18" wheels to arrive and I will be even happier.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi gillipop interesting post the CRV and Tiguan was on my shortlist however the CRV EX was not available (factory closure) in the colour I wanted Whistler Silver only. Tiguan was interesting because it seemed cavenous inside and had more headroom but looked empty inside however it came with parkassist (almost parks itself . . apparently) and no handbrake just a button/lever in the end I decided to go for form over function collected Kuga last Saturday and alls well aside from DAB radio (mind of it's own)and asumed car came with I-pod USB seems it just comes with 3.5mm jack so will hunt around for a lead with a 3.5mm plug each end hopefully that will activate my I-Pod tunes via Sony DAB system. Never stopped raining since I collected the beast, brakes are good no brakes are very very good, howeverthat first gear seems to have it's work cut out heaving the biglump forward (very short) the drive by wire seems a bithesitant a tad pedestrian not theinstant response ([email protected] 10 sec) I have enjoyed previously. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello gillepop

Your Bluetooth problem maybe because you and your wife both have Samsung phones, if the bluetooth name on both handsets are similar or the same eg Samsung 210, then the Kugas stereo will only pair with the first phone you connect and will ignore the other one. Try renaming your phone something totally different in your phones bluetooth settings eg gillepop.

My Wife had the same problem with her new Nokia N97 the Kuga reconigised her old Nokia but would not pair with the new one untill we changed the phones bluetooth name.

Worth a try

Kugameister

1 - 3 of 3 Posts