Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completed my 1st long trip in the Kuga, 500 miles round trip from London to Bournemouth visiting Poole, Swanage, New Forest & Portsmouth. Great overall drive, on motorways, A-roads, country lanes, hill-climbs, very happy with the K. Only saw two other Kugas on the road. Managed to get 39-42 mpg. It has no problems overtaking on motorways, only scare was trying to park it in hotel's underground car park.......very tight! Can't wait for my next long drive.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Championkuga,
Mines a Vision Blue, was she driving a Kuga as well? Mostly drove on the A35, tried to use the scenic roads more than the M's.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hi,

No, she drives a little Peugeot 107 but I have trained her to look out for Kugas! We stll don't see many so it is a bit of an event in our house to spot one. Aren't we sad?

Sarah

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not at all! We're doing the same "K-spotting" while cruising around......it's nice to see what your car looks like on the open road.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi,
I was only saying the other day that I hadn't seen a Kuga for 6 months then lo' and behold three in one afternoon, two in Chill and One in Black, all on 58 plates!
Just like buses they were.

·
Registered
374 Posts
While still waiting for my kuga to eben be made i'm still driving my vectra sri. But my wife and i are obsessed with Kuga spotting..... as rare as honest politicians.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
How sad is this then!! I have asked my husband to video the Kuga while out and about because like Kugajedi says you want to know what your kuga looks like on the road, told you it was sad!!
Nice to watch the video though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It is strange how you notice these beasts on the road. I was driving my train yesterday towards Swindon, and part of the Oxford to Swindon road runs along side the track for a short distance and just as i was passing this point at a very high speed i looked down and noticed a Kuga in vision heading in the opposite direction (towards Oxford). What is strange is that no other car seemed to stand out and it was only for a couple of seconds too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts