Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Avalon Zetec Kuga with bluetooth on Friday, I have had many cars over the years, but has the best mix of fun, practicality, looks and price!

We need to replace a Volvo S40 which drove well but you could get very little in the boot as the aperture was so small, looked at a V70, this would have been at least 25% more dosh.

The boot on the Kuga may not be huge but with the seats down you can get a great deal in, swallowed all my junk from the garage for a trip to the local tip yesterday.

I love the voice control, spent some time adding phone and radio names, along side the bluetooth makes calling on the move very straight forward, cannot see my iPhone's address book though.

Only down side since collection is a scratch on the silver centre section of the radio dash, missed it when I collected the car, does anyone have advice on removing these?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tell your dealer about the scratch, saying itwas there on your way home but haven't had time to ring earlier. There is a chance they knew about it but kept quiet hoping you wouldn't notice / have the guts to ring up about it...
Other than that it's a smart repair (Flying Colours/Chipsaway etc) or a replacement bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts