Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,049 Posts
Good luck hope you get what you wanted, by the way do you know your new registration or preferably, Vin number, if so If you message me them I can check the build for you on Ford ETIS site

·
Registered
2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST-Line X Edition Auto AWD, Solar Silver, 20” alloy wheels, retractable tow bar
24 Posts
Get the reg number or vin number then try Etis to see what build it is
Thanks, hadn’t heard of that site. Just put the reg in but it says no info found. Guess because it’s a 21 plate, it’s too new to be on the database yet, but will remember that site for future reference, thanks.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Try the vin number that might work

·
Registered
2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST-Line X Edition Auto AWD, Solar Silver, 20” alloy wheels, retractable tow bar
24 Posts
Good luck hope you get what you wanted, by the way do you know your new registration or preferably, Vin number, if so If you message me them I can check the build for you on Ford ETIS site
Cheers, fingers crossed, I’ll definitely post when the car’s here next week. Just tried that as someone else suggested it, the cars not on there, it’s a 21 plate so probably too soon, but looks a handy site to know about.

·
Registered
972 Posts
When you enter the car reg on Etis don’t leave a gap I find that works😊

·
Registered
24 Posts
Try the vin number that might work
Haven’t got that info I don’t think and as I’m not in direct contact with the dealership it’s a bit of a faff to go through the broker, one drawback!

·
Registered
24 Posts
When you enter the car reg on Etis don’t leave a gap I find that works😊
Tried it again still no joy. Guess I’ll have to wait. Did read that the factory in Spain closed mid December so mine must have been built in early December as I ordered late November, with factory options, and the car arrived at the dealership in January.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just checked Ford website again and noticed that the PDF brochure online is from Sep 2019 (useful), but the price list document is Oct 5th 2020. In the price list it definitely lists the heated rear seats and a rear view camera as being standard on ST Line X but no mention of heated steering wheel. There was also no option for me to add the winter pack when I ordered in November, so it’s just the heated steering wheel that is a bit vague! Weird.

·
Registered
Mk3 ST Line X Edition with Tech Pack - Black - On Order, exp March 21
30 Posts
I ordered same car in black and ETA at dealer is March.... Hope it gets from dealer to me quicker than it seems to for you! Also ordered in November.... Lease via Arnold Clark

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered same car in black and ETA at dealer is March.... Hope it gets from dealer to me quicker than it seems to for you! Also ordered in November.... Lease via Arnold Clark
Will look good in black with all the black trim! So I ordered in Nov from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, who I’ve used before for my previous car, a Mk2 Kuga. The supplying dealer placed the build order and next thing I know the car was due at the dealership in January. I think they must have built it quickly prior to shutting the factory as I doubt that exact car with the factory options, tow bar, wheel upgrade, was available prebuilt. I could have had it end of Jan but asked to delay registration and delivery for a 21 plate. 7 days and counting until delivery!

·
Registered
Mk3 ST Line X Edition with Tech Pack - Black - On Order, exp March 21
30 Posts
Ah, the delay between dealer and drive makes sense now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took delivery of my 2021 spec ST Line X (ordered late October 2020) on 29 Jan and it has heated seats front and back + plus heated steering wheel as standard...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I took delivery of my 2021 spec ST Line X (ordered late October 2020) on 29 Jan and it has heated seats front and back + plus heated steering wheel as standard...
Great, so it sounds like it’s all standard now on this trim level and just some of the literature on Ford’s website is out of date causing confusion

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great that's something I didn't know I was getting still a long wait my order went in late January told June delivery 😰

21 - 34 of 34 Posts