Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, New here and just got a 2014 2.0 dci Kuga. Only problem is how to get at the parking/side light to change it as one has gone. Looked in the manual and online and appears that the wheel trim and splash guard have to be removed and then some posts overcome.

Does anyone have any links to this procedure please as I tried by removing the wheel arch trim and then the splash guard but there was not much give in it to access the bulb at all

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
11 Posts
Having the same issue - I can get my fingers onto the back of the lamp holder but I can't really get a good grip of it and don't know if it's a push fit or whether it needs a turn to release it. Was hoping you might have managed to do this and could let me know how the bulb holder fits in to the unit?

·
Registered
ST-Line Edition
275 Posts
I thought the parking / side light was in the main cluster on the 2014 Kuga, and the indicator and fog lights where at the bottom.

·
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
224 Posts
I thought the parking / side light was in the main cluster on the 2014 Kuga, and the indicator and fog lights where at the bottom.
Depends on the model, if you have LED drl then these dim and act as sidelights but on the Zetec & Titanium without LED drl, they are in the cluster with the fog light & indicator.

Reactions: DogDeluxe

·
Registered
ST-Line Edition
275 Posts
Depends on the model, if you have LED drl then these dim and act as sidelights but on the Zetec & Titanium without LED drl, they are in the cluster with the fog light & indicator.
Ah, I never knew that - my previous 2014 Tit X Sport had them within the main cluster, and I've replaced them several times, so could have helped, but I've no idea about accessing the bottom cluster on that model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts