Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just perused some of this years exhibits at the2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, and have to say some of them are just awful, however little CitroenDS3 looks cool, but some are just horrible. Vauxhall's Astra, Peugeot Yawn, but the ugliest design has to go to Totota's designers clearlyall there current models havebeen drawnusingspaghetti by the Pinball Wizard himself and honed out of a lump of old festering cheeseusing a shovel, they are all completely characterless and soulless. In contrast (not bias)you understand, just take a gander atFord's forthcoming C-Max,clearly the Ford designers were actually awake and obviously breathing when they put that design down on paper, manufacterers seem to be scared of being a little brave and creative and seem to insist even in 2009 of manufacturing boring motor vehicles. Bob.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Funny I had a look at new C Max and thought the same, in fact its on the samesection of this site, looks ace, although looking at the views vs the responses I am alone in this??? Ah well, we can look but not touch.....Edited by: the undertaker

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the undertaker. Thanks. And"We" all know where it got it's stunning good looks from. There is a resistance from the buying public to change they are quite happy driving around in something who's fundamental design has not changed in 20 years. You can still see some of these people today as they stand outside Greenwoods the gents outfitters window saying, Oooh those bottle green corduroy trousers look good and they willlook fantastic with my brown suede hush puppies and purple cardigan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts