Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on the final countdown 20 hours till I pick up the new Kuga, reckon won't sleep much tonight this is a very early xmas present.. yippeeee

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi Chris i sea you have gone for the best colour sea grey,cont forget to check your paint work for small scratches and marks on handover,did you get bluetooth and does it have back seat trays?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kugace now only 16 hours will check the paintwork thanks for the tip yep got bluetooth and already phoned the dealer no trays, I assume you have sea Grey...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hiya guys, kugace, this is so true about scratches and marks on the paint, i viewed my kuga in the showroom prior to buying it, and true enough there was a mark on the passengers side just under the rear quarter window, i just hope they have sorted it as requested, mind you i'll find out in about 3 hours

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definately going to take a hard look at mine tomorrow..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its now 4 hours old what a beautiful car, will need a few days to get to grips with all the functionality, got the bluetooth working and the i.pod (important things first), tomorrow lookign at DAB and voice commands what a great device this is will make me lazy though..

Had a good luck at the paintwork seems to be ok but was covered in rain though...

Dealer is a bit of a plonker though he couldnt find my service history in my PX 85,000 mile 5yr old basic Saab so he phoned me, he was more intereted in this than giving me free plastic servcie covers to save the seat from work clothes, might not just find it.

t**ser.... spoilt the day for me but hey I will have the last laugh when get serviced at another ford dealer...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well my defect on the paint didn't get done, quite annoyed really.

They were supposed to ring me today to get it in and sort it, no phone call,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If its not raining tomorrow some hope will check mine again tomorrow, they dont give a toosonce the monies paid over

·
Registered
385 Posts
ChrisB yes sea grey app ,conv,titanium packs bluetooth and 19 inch wheels no sat nav,bluetooth best toy i was like a kid on xmas day when i got mine,the scratches upset me,told the dealer as well as having a scuffed wheel but he sorted it out as a good will he said.George i think mine were done on the pdi checked the car before dealer transfer and was ok,yours looks like a paint defect,when the car was being sprayed,keep on at the dealer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just had a call from the dealer, got to take it back on monday so they take photo's and get permission off ford to do it under warranty, fingers crossed

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly, had mine yesterday, are they on the noisy side, from the wheels perspective, nothing nasty just noisier than my Saab

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ours is alot quieter than the evo, when i'm upstairs in my office, i could hear the wife coming down the road in the evo, but know i wait to hear the back door

As appossed to driving the Kuga, i wouldn't say it was that noisy with regards the wheels,it really is quiet for a diesel, i love it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi George,

Such an "evolution" in technology, and not much noise. It gets better they are addictive.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Enhine noise is ok very quite its the road noise that seems a tad louder... apart from that she's a beauty, not got a name for her yet got a few ideas though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts