Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
This is one of my all time favourite threads. Annoying though that the originator are unable to delete a post when nobody has commented.

Registered
Its one of those that has got more replies than a sometimes more serious post.
We need to have a sense of humour and a little bit of a laugh goes an awful long way 馃憖 (y)

Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
This is one of my all time favourite threads. Annoying though that the originator are unable to delete a post when nobody has commented.
I'm sure you can delete by clicking on the 3 little dots on the top right of the post.

Registered
Yeah but then all the funs gone matey :unsure: :unsure:

Registered
I'm sure you can delete by clicking on the 3 little dots on the top right of the post.
I think you can but only for a limited time. I usually have too much to say anyway so if I had done something in error I would have just waffled about something!!

I did think though it was posted as a bit of fun. Someone did something like that on FB sure it said said click "here" and there was no hyperlink set up.... deliberately.

Registered
[ Phil ]
I think, deep down, we all knew that the outcome of this was going be a simple mistake 'sigh' :cautious:

Humour is definitely needed everywhere, along with a lot friendliness 馃А far too many bad things happening in the world to be grumpy!!!

I can't find out how to delete a post either - clicking the ellipsis button just brings up report or edit. Maybe it's disabled in the forum settings?

Reactions: smartguy69

Registered
If I want to remove a post completely I go edit, highlight all, press delete and then type deleted or posted in error.

Registered
[ Phil ]
That's exactly what I do (y)

Reactions: smartguy69
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.