[ Phil ]
484 Posts
Maybe the rest of the quote is coming shortly? What a cliffhanger :LOL:

Reactions: lurch9494

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
Well given the double forward slash post title, it may have something to do with auto parallel parking or maybe it's tyre tracks, so could be tyre, tracking or braking related perhaps?
Ooh, I know, it's a cryptic question regarding the lane keeping assist! Yes, that's it... the lines aren't straight, so I'm presuming the lane keeping assist isn't working on their Kuga.

You can turn lane keeping assist on and off using the button on the end of the indicator stalk.

Hope that's answered the question :D

·
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
447 Posts
You do realise, this is going to be one of them posts where the person never comes back to explain don't you! :unsure:

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
Don't take the wind out of our sails now, we've nearly got to the bottom of it :rolleyes: :D

Reactions: Les and andspenka

·
Registered
736 Posts
Is it a question for the MK// or MK/ ?
Got it sorted forward slash forward slash................................Needs a wee possibly ?

Reactions: Les and DogDeluxe

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
:ROFLMAO: OK, now we're getting somewhere... It's potentially a question about a MK// Kuga

So... It was a forum member, stuck in traffic, in dire need to empty their bladder and was reaching out for some advice.
Given it was two slashes, they must have been conveying their desperation and could only muster a quick ambiguous message.

Does the Ford Pass app show nearest public conveniences I wonder?
If not, why not!!!

Reactions: Happyarry

·
Registered
849 Posts
I always said lots of helpful folks on here to help you with your question about the kuga,,,,,,,but this has got us all stumped.

Ross

Reactions: DogDeluxe

·
Registered
849 Posts
Part \\ coming soon

Ross

·
Registered
736 Posts
Intriguing to think that a simple // can keep 5 adults entertained for all this time, who said imagination was dead?

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
Intriguing to think that a simple // can keep 5 adults entertained for all this time, who said imagination was dead?
Hahaha, precisely :p

Reactions: Happyarry

·
Registered
736 Posts
Who Dare's Wins..........................................I have sent them a request for an answer ?

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
Hahaha, I love that we're still pursuing this - we can't give up now we've come this far :D

I hope they come and read the thread!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Maybe just caught short and needed a SLASH or two... 😂

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
That's one of the conclusions Happyarry came to :p

·
Registered
736 Posts
Guys I have an answer from Kimandsally

Kimandsally

Registered

Joined 8 mo ago
50 Posts
I made a **** up and couldn't find a way to delete it sorry guys

I had sent them a PM and the above is their reply, Yes we are all human and we all make **** ups. 🤪

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.