Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
£199.97 for what is essentially an oil change! £102 for labour! As this is my first Ford can some one give me the feel good factor and tell me this is a reasonable charge?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Black Pantha said:
£199.97 for what is essentially an oil change! £102 for labour! As this is my first Ford can some one give me the feel good factor and tell me this is a reasonable charge?
Hi, my 12.5k service was done on Monday and TC Harrison in Huntingdon only charged me 166.36 all in (and the valeted the car for me as well).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Black Pantha said:
That is a bit steep for a first service - I would expect it from some Ford dealers though - my old Focus RS (granted it was a 'special' edition) went from 400 to 700 quid - the wife's Ka cost just over 300 quid - Bristol Street Motors is a bit on the expensive side though.

Edited by: zetec

·
Registered
106 Posts
That price is cheap compared with Landrover £300 to £400 for the first 12500k service for a Freelander 1 td4Edited by: Rspannerman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts