Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many apologies Mouse1277. In future I shall refrain from making any postings that may incite forum members to respond in the manner that you just have and shall restrict comments to those that are factual and will benefit other members.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Seems valid to me blackpantha. You've had the car for 10,000 miles and still love it. Nice to know.
Has the engine loosened up nicely?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi hessigod""¦to respond in the appropriate manner I would say that the engine is yet to loosen up based on fuel consumption (34mpg average) and ""feel""�. Had the car since the end of June and most of my miles have been on the motorway so I feel there a bit more driving to be done yet before she cracks.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Inappropriately""¦THIS CAR IS AWESOME

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Black Pantha said:
Many apologies Mouse1277. In future I shall refrain from making any postings that may incite forum members to respond in the manner that you just have and shall restrict comments to those that are factual and will benefit other members.

10K and still not loose enough? I have a long way to go then.....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just about to hit the 10k myself. Still very happy with it but like Black Pantha think there is still more scope for the engine to loosen up.

Main use is driving between Peterborough and Huntingdon to work and during the summer towing a caravan at weekends. It is a fantastic tow car.

would still like to see another one on the road when driving... The only time I have seen one is when getting a lift to Maidenhead in acolleagues N-trail so feel I am letting the side down.

Soooo glad I went for the Kuga and not the X-trail.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Same as me got rid of a Freelander1 for a KUGA ( BRILLIANT) Hope this is an informative post Just wish my landrover agent would stop ring me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts