Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its been 1 week sinceI picked up the new Kuga.

Panther Black, 4wd, 2.0l diesel, titanium,appearance pack, parking sensors, bluetooth.

I have done around 300 miles so far and am very pleased! Just thought I would share the pluses and minuses;

On the plus side;

Its got a DAB radio, didnt order or expect it, but very welcome. Sounds great.

Fuel economy, not as bad as i expected - around 36mpg so far.

Voice control is really quite good, didnt think I would use it but its been very useful.

Surprisinglyquiet to drive.

Bluetooth is great.

I get looks from loads of people when driving!

Downers;

Catch my feet on the plastic drivers seat trim everytime i get in.

Tailgate doesnt seem very robust and needs a slam to close it - not sure how useful the split is, as it seems to rattle slightly?

Loose plastic trim on outside of rear door.

Should havegone for18" wheels! Does anyone want to do a swap for my 17"s!!??

Mike

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mine's a week old today, 700 miles on the clock and apart from a creaking dash I am very pleased. Mine is Frozen White, Titanium 2.0d, 18's, appearance pack, bluetooth/usb, panaramic roof, premium nav, tow bar... a couple of pics after washing it yesterday. Loving it all so far.

·
Registered
403 Posts
rich_y2
Very nice Beast rich, had a white Golf as my last motor so I needed a change.

The Panoramic roofand chrome railssets it off me thinks.

Port Kuga

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hi Michaelh4 was advised that if I were to have 18" or 19" wheels fitted, ride quality would suffer 18" marginaly 19" significantly? you pays yer money and . . . .

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Mine was a week old on Saturday. The more I drive it the more I love it.
600 miles so far as I keep finding excuses to drive it. Lets visit the parents etc etc....

Needs a wash really. (at least I think it does wife doesn't) Getting mud flaps this week so will wash, fit mud flaps and take some pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts