Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just been reading up on KUGA stuff, some reports suggest that a 1.6TDCI 2 wheel driveon mainland europe is a cert, but possibly not coming to the UK.

If it did come here it would be the ideal car for me and would put my name down for one now!!!

Has anyone else heard anything bout a 1.6 Kuga?

I know Nissan do a 1.5 Dci quasqai and it seems to sell well, and hold good residuals BUT, i just dont like the look of it. The Kuga is just "funkier"
Edited by: Paul

·
Registered
43 Posts
Asked the salesman today for you who said "No, I've not heard of that, but there will be anST engine used in a later model". Hope that helps, but these ford salesman are doing the best theycan with the information they have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2.5 from the focus ST will be sweet in the kuga, just not giving the kind of economy i need - But thanks for asking.

Hopefully someone in power at ford will read enough of these forums to see it make sense.

·
Registered
212 Posts
There will be no 1.6 Kuga as far as I know, why?

I have been driving a 2 liter diesel Kuga, it is on the limit so I don't see what you expect for a 1.6 Kuga honestly

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ford will sell a 2WD in Europe, although it is the 2l diesel. However they have no plans to sell this in the UK, however it will only be a matter of time before they do sell it - probabaly a econcentric green version on the way too at some point in the future (al other fords have one of these).

·
Registered
245 Posts
I already drive a 2.0ltr diesel 2WD as the Kuga is currently sold in this configuration. As for 'being on the limit ' I find it far from that....it's fast and powerful towing a substantial caravan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts