FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Why the UK and not the USA!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
4wdKuga View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4wdKuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 8:18am
I agree considering how difficult and costly it would be for the average owner that would have to rely on the dealer but as any bulb failure should be covered by your 3 year warranty I suspect the thinking by Ford is a lot of owners will probably have changed vehicle before the warranty runs out and then its the second owners problem.

Either that or our crackpot "Health and Safety" rules has something to do with it - we can`t have someone hurting their hand while changing a bulb!

Del.
2016 Impact Blue AWD 180 TDCI Kuga Titanium Sport
Sponsored Links

KugaBuga View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KugaBuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:18pm
Bulbs are consumable items not covered by a warranty unless the same one blows repeatedly. Ease of access has nothing to do with it.
tgo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:48pm
That's awful talk about taking the p**s, same as the battery, that shouldn't be allowed having to take your car to a garage for something like that.
2017 Titanium X 150 Petrol (Manual) Shadow Black - Appearance Pack - Rear Camera - Mud-Flaps.
4wdKuga View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4wdKuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by KugaBuga KugaBuga wrote:

Bulbs are consumable items not covered by a warranty unless the same one blows repeatedly. Ease of access has nothing to do with it.

Well someone ought to tell the service dep`t at Allen Ford that as they assured me they would have to dismantle the front end to replace a bulb which would be covered by the warranty - but I don`t believe them for one minute!

I don`t do main dealers unless I really have to!

Del.
2016 Impact Blue AWD 180 TDCI Kuga Titanium Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic