FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

turny evo chair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turny evo chair
    Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 5:09pm
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and would like to ask has anyone had a turny evo chair fitted to the kuga. I ask because I need something fitted because my wife has lost the use of her legs so cannot walk etc, we do not qualify for any mobility help because she became disabled after the qualifying age, what she does get is the higher rate of AA.  I am thinking of getting the new kuga and wondered if anyone has any experience of the Turny evo.   
Sponsored Links

phoneman View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoneman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 10:17pm
Got to admit your post made me curious and had to do an internet search as I'd never heard of them. Those seats look a real clever piece of kit and on first impressions I would think a real bonus for your wife, hope you get sorted and the wifes ok
http://desgoslingmobilityltd.co.uk/turny-evo/

Edited by phoneman - 27 Nov 2016 at 10:18pm
MK2 Titanium X Sport in Panther Black, wind deflectors, bumper and bonnet protectors
hillybilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillybilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:05am
We enquired about them but expensive maby shop around
blackieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 9:06am
Thanks phoneman, desgosling is a bit too far we are in Portsmouth, still looking though.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic