FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Titanium X Sport & Titanium X V5 wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
phoneman View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoneman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 2:51pm
Got my revised V5 4 weeks after sending confirmation letter from Ford to DVLA, took about 3 weeks to get the letter from Ford, about 7 weeks in total
Sponsored Links

humming View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote humming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 3:11pm
It took about the same time for my V5 to be updated, about 4 weeks after sending the Ford confirmation letter to DVLA.
2014 Titanium X Sport AWD, 163PS 2.0 TDCi, Deep Impact Blue, loads of goodies, remap, bumper and bonnet protectors, interior/exterior LED light upgrade (incl indicators), 16" winter 19" summer wheels.
eddiek View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:04pm
Just came across this post re wrong V5C. Mines is showing in V5 as KUGA TITANIUM X 4X4 TDCI even though its clearly a TITANIUM X SPORT. It shows up on ETIS Site as A TITANIUM PLUS >   Where do I start ?

Also On Etis Site can anyone open Minor features link now since they updated it ?
Kuga Mk2 2014 2.0 TDCI AWD 163 Titanium X Sport in Sterling Gray.
flukey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flukey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:11pm
If you read the post all the info is in there. Etis has changed recently
2014 Titanium X Sport AWD, 163PS 2.0 TDCi, Panther Black, Adaptive Cruise Control, Driver Assistance Pack, Keyless With Hands Free Tailgate.
eddiek View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:39pm
I have read the post all ten pages. Trouble with such a long string in post is by the time you've read everyone's comments the helpful ones are forgotten. For anyone googling this there needs to be an answer which is easier to locate and act on it without trolling through hundreds of comments. Just saying. 😀
Anyway can anyone say if they can click on the minor details on Etis site and get full spec on vehicle just like we used to.

Edited by eddiek - 15 Oct 2017 at 2:44pm
Fillco View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fillco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 4:47pm
You need to log in Eddie.
Kuga Titanium X Sport 180 Manual(AWD), Magnetic (with a few extras). March 2016.
Makes you want to drive it, though not necessarily buy it.
flukey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flukey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 4:59pm
Even when I am logged in I can’t see all details anymore. Something changed a couple of weeks ago. Etis won’t answer the question either as it has X Sports listed as Titanium Plus 😂
2014 Titanium X Sport AWD, 163PS 2.0 TDCi, Panther Black, Adaptive Cruise Control, Driver Assistance Pack, Keyless With Hands Free Tailgate.
flukey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flukey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by eddiek eddiek wrote:

I have read the post all ten pages. Trouble with such a long string in post is by the time you've read everyone's comments the helpful ones are forgotten. For anyone googling this there needs to be an answer which is easier to locate and act on it without trolling through hundreds of comments. Just saying. 😀
Anyway can anyone say if they can click on the minor details on Etis site and get full spec on vehicle just like we used to.

Hadn’t realised how long the thread has got lol. You need to email ukdac@ford.com explaining the issue. They will send you a letter for DVLA explaining the mistake. You send your V5 and the letter to DVLA who will do the necessary update. Doesn’t end there though. You need to update your insurance and correct everybody on the model from this point forward.
eddiek View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 6:38pm
Cheers for that flukey.

On the Etis site I have re-registered and now able to log in and see all minor features as before. It`s been a while since I`d been on there and come to think of it, not been on this forum for a long time either.   How time flies.
phoneman View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoneman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:06pm
For some reason only known to Ford, the Titanium Plus is the Titanium X Sport
ST-Line in frozen white, wind deflectors, rear bumper protector, too many options to mention and dashcam to video the idiots on the road, just in case
flukey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flukey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by phoneman phoneman wrote:

For some reason only known to Ford, the Titanium Plus is the Titanium X Sport

Typical Ford lol Titanium Plus isn’t even in their line up 😂
eddiek View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:17pm
Titanium Plus !    Yes that's what shows on Etis site for mine too.   Never heard of one of those before.
eddiek View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 1:53pm
I thought I would try an experiment with Autotrader valuations on my Kuga Tit X Sport. One with the vehicle reg and another by filling in correct details.  As you can see from photos there is not much difference either way. Shocked The second picture is what comes up with the registration number.

Edited by eddiek - 17 Oct 2017 at 2:01pm
flukey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flukey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by eddiek eddiek wrote:

I thought I would try an experiment with Autotrader valuations on my Kuga Tit X Sport. One with the vehicle reg and another by filling in correct details.  As you can see from photos there is not much difference either way. Shocked The second picture is what comes up with the registration number.

That’s probably because autotrader are confused now too. When I tried last (June 16) there was £2k difference

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic