FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Slight juddering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silverback87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slight juddering
    Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 11:16pm
Hi all

Brought a 2011 Kuga tdci 163 AWD Powershift a few weeks ago and have noticed within the last few days that occasionally the gearbox feels like it's juddering when pulling away? Obviously now I've read a fair amount on the issues with the Powershift boxes but wanted to know what the first port of call should be? Get the shifting checked out by a local garage and discuss having the fluid/filter changed?

Regards
Sponsored Links

J1MMY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J1MMY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 9:52pm
Hi, did you ever get this issue resolved???

Thanks jim
tractorboy View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tractorboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 10:22am
Sorry, didn't see this when you first posted. I guess you've resolved it now but for anyone else...  As usual with Powershift issues, the first thing is to check it's not due an oil/filter change. 

Bob
2013 Kuga Titanium X 2.0 TDCI 163PS Powershift AWD SYNC1
J1MMY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J1MMY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 10:43am
Thanks, I have had oil/filter done today at my local ford dealership so fingers crossed!!

I will post results once I have picked up later

J1MMY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J1MMY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 11:11pm
Got Kuga back, much better!!! Much happier now!!

Still not as smooth gearbox or drive compared to my 05 golf TDI DSG (with 118,500 miles) but the misses is in love with it and happy (which doesn’t happen often) so guess it’s here to stay!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic