FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Sat Nav and Traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
petersilver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sat Nav and Traffic
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:40am
Had my Kuga Tx for a couple of weeks now (5 months old from Ford Direct). It has the sat nav but whereas my Mondeo had traffic this doesn't. Is this missing off of the new models? Can I get it?
I read somewhere about using the phone for traffic info but not sure how that works.
I have linked the phone to the system an can get Google maps via the Applink but that changes the look of the screen - I prefer it as is.
Sponsored Links

tgo View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:00pm
Ford pass app sends traffic info, get it and set it up :)
2018 Titanium X 150 Petrol (Manual) Shadow Black - Appearance Pack - Rear Camera - Mud-Flaps.
DAJJ View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:21pm
I thought you could set traffic in the Settings for route guidance. 
MK2.5 Kuga Titanium X 2.0TDCi 180 AWD, Frozen White, Appearance Pack, 19" wheels
DAJJ View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by tgo tgo wrote:

Ford pass app sends traffic info, get it and set it up :)

Not too sure on the Ford Pass app yet, as it keeps crashing on me and it's changed the picture of my vehicle to the older model, when it was initially correct.
MK2.5 Kuga Titanium X 2.0TDCi 180 AWD, Frozen White, Appearance Pack, 19" wheels
petersilver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 3:17pm
Thanks, I'd set up Ford Pass and linked it to the car when I picked up the car but couldn't see anything about traffic. However just been out today and low and behold traffic is there!!
Would you believe it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic