FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Forum LockedNovember delivery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
james_m2603 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: November delivery
    Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:49am
Hi all!
Finalised a deal on a titanium x sport 180 in deep impact blue yesterday! I wanted the sync 2 so I've taken the hit on the build time as they only started building them on the 14th!
Sponsored Links

Cheeky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 9:30am
Fingers crossed for you mate, I finalised a deal in April for a June delivery, I'm still waiting and expecting a November delivery too now
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 1:12pm
Wow, that sucks! Hopefully they both come in November, then!
Graham555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:56pm
Ordered our titanium x in August and have given Friday 27th Nov as my delivery date can't wait we are really looking forward to our first SUV.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 12:34am
So another update today. It went onto the production line on 23/12 and so naturally got caught up in the shutdown. It now has 3 days of build left and HOPEFULLY should have it by the end of the month. Not bad for a November delivery!
Iffy1964 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iffy1964 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 9:43am
I ordered mine on 27th Sept it was built on the 2nd Nov & I picked it up on 30th Dec.
I was blissfully unaware of the spec changes on Kuga's built as of I think around 14th Oct, Being a Titanium X I was surprised when finding I've gotten more than less, Sync2 and back are the puddle lights that Were on my Mk1 Kuga Titanium and then even power folding mirrors Smile.
Mines Deep Impact Blue, the colour looks amazing but I can't comment much on how it drives, My wife is always in it Angry
Kuga Titanium x 2.0tdci 180ps Powershift 2016, Deep Impact Blue
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 12:45pm
It seems to have been an issue with the x sports for some reason. Other models seem to have been coming off the production line OK.
I really like the deep impact blue, and I don't see any in that color around here, mostly white.
My gf will be driving ours mostly due to the fact my focus st is making way for the Kuga, I'm consoling myself with an impreza!
blastersump View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blastersump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 3:25pm
I've recently had the deep impact blue and I love it, its a big change as my wife has insisted on a variety of silver colours for the last ten years!
2016 Titanium powershift 180ps in Magnetic 19" alloys Appearance pack Convenience pack Navigation pack
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 11:22am
It's finally on its way! Should hopefully be a couple of weeks now!
Nobby1963 View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobby1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by james_m2603 james_m2603 wrote:

It's finally on its way! Should hopefully be a couple of weeks now!

On its way from where to where though ......
Having been through all this last year when ordering a Kuga that was built, in stock & available to sell when I ordered in January only to find out a week before I was due to collect at the beginning of March that it was still not even in the UK !

I only say this James to warn you that, if you haven't already established it, you may be being told one thing from a dealer it may not in reality be what happens courtesy of Fords ' system '.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll love it when you get it.

Nobby.
16 plate Titanium X 180 PS AWD 2.0 Diesel manual Race Red Appearance & Convenience Packs.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 2:55am
Well, I've been told my dealer it's on its way. Meaning it's left Spain and is on its way here. Granted that's out of his hands, but I'd like to think that a train, boat and finally transporter would manage to get it here before the end of the month!
Morph View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 7:19pm
If left Spain then it's on its way to New Flush which is a holding centre in Belgium. Can be there for a few days to a few weeks depending on where it gets placed on the list.

S-Max Titanium X AWD
Jimbee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Morph Morph wrote:

If left Spain then it's on its way to New Flush which is a holding centre in Belgium. Can be there for a few days to a few weeks depending on where it gets placed on the list.

Are you sure about that Morph? Seems a bit odd to put cars on a ship then take them off in Belgium to have to then put them back on. Pretty sure mine came straight from Valencia Port to Southampton - I even tracked the ship it was on!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 11:45pm
Well tomorrow is pick up day. Finally!
Fillco View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fillco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 6:04am
So why has it taken so long to build and get to you?
Kuga Titanium X Sport 180 Manual(AWD), Magnetic (with a few extras). March 2016.
Makes you want to drive it, though not necessarily buy it.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james_m2603 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:13pm
It was an issue with the x sports specifically apparently, so that pushed the build date back to 23/12/15. Then obviously it got caught in the Xmas shutdown so it didn't leave Spain until 08/01/16. It arrived in Southampton 26/01/16 and then had to wait for a full transporter until it finally came up to Lincolnshire on Thursday!
Fillco View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fillco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:55pm
I see, thats a heck of a delay.
Kuga Titanium X Sport 180 Manual(AWD), Magnetic (with a few extras). March 2016.
Makes you want to drive it, though not necessarily buy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic