FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

New Kuga UK prices today (9 Jan)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
DaveR-uk View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveR-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Kuga UK prices today (9 Jan)
    Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 7:54am
Ford have increased UK prices of the Kuga from today.  Here is the link to the new price list.  Note that this now includes the new Titanium X model of the 2017 facelift (which has actually been on the Ford dealer ordering system since late December) and a new ST Line X model.  As I write this the downloaded pdf file is still entitled the 1st September 2016 price list but this will no doubt be corrected very shortly.  As and when Ford correct the name and this link breaks I will update it.  You can always access it via the menu on the Ford web site.

http://www.ford.co.uk/cs/BlobServer?blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobcol=urldata&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3Bfilename%3D%22new-kuga-pricelist-effective-1st-september-2016.pdf%22&blobheadervalue2=abinary%3Bcha*set%3DUTF-8&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadername2=MDT-Type&blobheader=application%2Fpdf&blobwhere=1214653003357&blobkey=id

Edited by DaveR-uk - 09 Jan 2017 at 8:24am
2017 Titanium-X, 2.0 TDCi 180PS AWD powershift, Deep Impact Blue, Appernce Pk, Premium Sync3, Active Prk Assist, Adaptive Cruise Ctrl, Drivers Assist Pk, kick tailgate, heated steering wheel, mudflaps
Sponsored Links

jumborat View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumborat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 9:18am
I've just been reading it. I'd does show what, IMO, a pigs ears Ford made of the facelift trims and specs. I'm a bit surprised that the ST-Line X doesn't have the bi-xenons included.

I also notice that while it's good that you can have the hands free tailgate on the Titanium X it's £150 when previously it was only £100 extra to go hands free if you wanted a power tailgate on the Titanium.

Edited by jumborat - 09 Jan 2017 at 9:42am
Kuga Titanium X 180PS AWD Powershift in Magnetic.
westie38 View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westie38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 8:03pm
I've just been trying to fathom the new price list and specs, and I totally agree that it's a total mishmash considering the face lifted Kuga has only been out a few weeks. No doubt this will be revised again in a few months time, when many people will still be waiting for their specified Kuga. The powered drivers seat comes with memory function on the Vignale, yet it's not even an option on any other variant (yet) which IMO should be available, especially when two or more people share the car. The wiring for the memory function can't be that difficult to incorporate, and the control buttons have always been available on the Escape.   
Titanium X 163 (manual) Sterling Grey, Keyless Opening, Appearance Pack, Driver Assistance Pack, Convenience Pack, SONY Sat Nav,19's
lizandjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizandjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:49am
My fear is that Ford have got greedy and used this an opportunity to raise prices by confusing customers. It seems to me that what was standard on different specs is now an option, even if you move up the trim levels.
Kuga #2 - 2016 TDCI AWD 180 Titanium X Sport Powershift in Deep Impact Blue with Family Pack
DaveR-uk View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveR-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:02pm
I think one must ignore the September launch prices for an incomplete Kuga model range.  The increases to look at are between the pre-September "old" MK2 Kuga and the nearest equivalent model in the range as completed yesterday.   That shows the true extent of Ford's price increase for the facelift MK2.

I suppose in fairness it must be noted that the Kuga has not been singled out.  The B-Max and Mondeo have also had January 2017 price increases announced.

Edited by DaveR-uk - 10 Jan 2017 at 6:32pm
2017 Titanium-X, 2.0 TDCi 180PS AWD powershift, Deep Impact Blue, Appernce Pk, Premium Sync3, Active Prk Assist, Adaptive Cruise Ctrl, Drivers Assist Pk, kick tailgate, heated steering wheel, mudflaps
Fredu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:26pm
Ford clearly has increased the price of the facelift Kuga between Sept 16 and Jan 17, ignorong the added confusion of the model changes.

For example, 180 tdci awd Kuga Titanium with X pack, no other extras was £30,595 pre Jan 17. Same
180 tdci awd Kuga Titanium X, no other extras £31,195 for Jan 17 to March 17 and then £31,265 post March 17. A 2% increase for the same base car.

Kuga 3 - 2017 update Ruby Red Titanium 180 TDCi AWD, X pack, Appearance Pack, Sony Speaker Upgrade, Enhanced Park Assist, Driver Assistance Pack, Heated Steering Wheel
grjstaples View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grjstaples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 6:10pm
Is that the OTR price as the VED also changes from the 1st aprilbi bglieve
Fredu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 7:26pm
It is

Kuga 3 - 2017 update Ruby Red Titanium 180 TDCi AWD, X pack, Appearance Pack, Sony Speaker Upgrade, Enhanced Park Assist, Driver Assistance Pack, Heated Steering Wheel
DaveR-uk View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveR-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 5:14pm
The Ford UK website configurator has been updated to reflect the new models and prices.  There is, as yet, no new eBrochure.  Hopefully now that the model range appears to be complete, comprehensive printed brochures and Owners Manuals will not be too long behind.

Edited by DaveR-uk - 12 Jan 2017 at 5:51pm
Crabeye View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crabeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 6:40pm
What a mess. So the new Titanium X is the same as a Titanium....with the X pack added. No difference...except now it costs more....
Kuga 2.0 4x4, Titanium X Pack, Deep Impact blue, ...massive grin.
Crabeye View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crabeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 6:42pm
Or maybe it will have a Titanium X badge. At the moment the new titanium doesnt have any badge except the 'Kuga' on the back or 4x4 on the side.
Kuga 2.0 4x4, Titanium X Pack, Deep Impact blue, ...massive grin.
DaveR-uk View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveR-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:05am
Ford have today updated their UK website to fill in some blanks about the Titanium X and the ST Line X and what the X gets that is extra for the money.  There is still no updated eBrochure and the 9 January 2017 price list still downloads as a pdf titled the 1 Septenber 2016 price list.  Curiously, and presumably not for much longer, the website still fully promotes the previous MK2 Kuga model which has not been orderable at dealers for a while now although a few remnants are possibly still in stock.
grjstaples View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grjstaples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:22am
I see its got a panoramic rood wonder what that looks like

Edited by grjstaples - 18 Jan 2017 at 11:23am
bobuptown View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobuptown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 5:22pm
Ford are no different to every other car manufacturer they are all the same, opportunists, anyone recall the 1980s, "Ford gives you more" and more recently, "Ford Go further" and the terrible "Unlearn" a stroke of marketing genius "UNLEARN" is that an order?
Last weekend we trawled many Ford dealers within a 30 mile radius and discovered how desperate the dealers are to sell off the older model Kuga's, one salesman offered me a fully fitted foot spa just to seal the deal but seriously every single Ford dealership we visited had no new shape Kuga's to even look at. Ford seem to do this on every launch now, extensive advertising but their is absolutely no new stock available to view/test drive anywhere one salesman's advise was what's the word, just take a chance mate and order it? which to be honest is probably why he works in a dealership just to show off his communication skills, clearly it's just a job plus he can tell all his potential customers how his girlfriend kicked him out on Boxing Day and how his dog (Lucky) with one leg shorter than the other is doing. I tried to get away I escaped to the loo but I struggled to get that small loo window open even pushing hard with 15 stone behind it would not budge, we were sat in there ages, in fact my wife and I watched the sun rise and set together, the same salesman insisted that aside from the front grille the brand new Kuga is no different a pointless exercise then UK Ford I suspect with that bizarre attitude new cars are going to absolutely fly out of that dealership.

Bob.   
April 12th 2017 Copper Pulse Kuga 1.5 TDCi Titanium AWD Powershift Convenience Pack, Enhanced Park Assist.
dexterPicard View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexterPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 5:33pm
@Bob,
I guess we are a little more fortunate in Denmark, to have the new model ST line at the dealer here back in early december..
Curr: 2017 Kuga MCA ST-Line, 1.5 , Shadow black, rearcam, driver ass. pack, park. pack, panorama, Sync3/SatNav, 18", rails, keyless.
Prev: Kuga Titanium Ecoboost 1.5 Petrol (2015) Magnetic.
jumborat View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumborat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 9:33am
There's a few around in Staffs and South Cheshire.

Burns in Congleton have had a Magnetic Titanium with X-PACK for a few weeks now. Bristol Street in Stoke have a couple of blue Titaniums, a Magnetic Vignale (I didn't even realise they were a Vignale dealer) and that has been replaced by a black ST-Line with the diamond cut style 19" alloys.
Kuga Titanium X 180PS AWD Powershift in Magnetic.
Fredu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 12:06pm
Black ST Line Kuga sat in Cliff Dickenson showroom, in Winsford, Cheshire

DaveR-uk View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveR-uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 9:33am
Ford have just updated the UK website Kuga online e-Brochure.  But ... although it now has the accessories at the back, it is just a fuller version of an August 2016 printing (same date as the replaced version) and still does not include the Titanium X or ST-Line X models.   Why this one wasn't released in August 2016 is a mystery and why an already obsolete version has been released now is just ..... unbelievable.
Fillco View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fillco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 12:37pm
Believe it...
Kuga Titanium X Sport 180 Manual(AWD), Magnetic (with a few extras). March 2016.
Makes you want to drive it, though not necessarily buy it.
Fredu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 6:05pm
Also noticed that previous brochure talked about adaptive lighting with several presets ala Mondeo leds. New brochure only mentions cornering lamps. How odd!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic