FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Motors - Coalville

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
moondust View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moondust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motors - Coalville
    Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 11:01am
Look no further for a no nonsence and fair play dealer than www.motorscoalville.co.uk. This Ford Independent Dealership control their own destiny whereas the well known group Dealerships have group policies and guidelines to adhere to. Call the proprietor of this centrally located Midlands Company I personally have bought a couple of vehicles and cannot fault their service and professionalism throughout.  

Edited by moondust - 25 Aug 2010 at 11:05am
Sponsored Links

sparkz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 1:33pm
i test drove a car with these...seemed a great bunch, i only opted for a more local dealer as i wanted to buy from the servicing dealer etc and also my local dealer could get a car quicker as they had one in stock....id certainly recommend them tho
Kuga AWD Titanium X-pack, Electric White with loads of toys! - oh and a few non Kuga 4x4s!!
Dolgoed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolgoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 11:30pm
I have had 3 Kugas,1 Fiesta 1.25, 2 Fiesta STs, 1 Focus ST (all privilege scheme), all from this dealership. I always compare prices with other dealerships as I am 110 miles away from Coalville Motors and have only once found a better deal. Ask for Mark the owner (some one on here recommended him a few years ago), no gimmicks or fancy showroom, just an honest family run business.

Edited by Dolgoed - 02 Jan 2017 at 11:33pm
moondust View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moondust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 11:50pm
www.motorscoalville.co.uk I have had eight Kugas and eight ST Focus and have formed the opinion that these people are the best at selling Fords. This old established family business is an Independent Ford Dealership that puts the customers interests first and foremost making the whole purchase process understandable at every stage, absolute professionals. email mark.dalby@motorscoalville.co.uk 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic