New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Links to download various Kuga Manuals / Brochures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Links to download various Kuga Manuals / Brochures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gazwats View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Kuga Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gazwats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Links to download various Kuga Manuals / Brochures
    Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 8:20am
I've been meaning to post this for a while and to then sticky the thread.

Here's some links to the Main manual, the Audio manual, and the Sat Nav manual that I've uploaded, as long as the links aren't hammered (ie overly excessive downloads) they should carry on working for the foreseeable future:

Here's some links to the Main manual, the Audio manual, and the Sat Nav manual that I've uploaded, as long as the links aren't hammered (ie overly excessive downloads) they should carry on working for the foreseeable future:

Update Sept 2015: The uploadingit.com website has gone offline permanently so I've transferred what files I have to Dropbox.

Mark 1 Kuga Manuals:

Edited by Gazwats - 25 Sep 2015 at 4:38pm
09 Zetec with factory fitted: parking sensors, xenon headlights, roof rails, tyre deflation system
Feel like adding your Kuga pictures to Flickr?
Sponsored Links

Gazwats View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Kuga Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gazwats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 10:32am
And thanks to Drachlan for the workshop manuals:

Originally posted by drachlan drachlan wrote:

You guys are welcome, I have downloaded every page of both the workshop manual and wiring diagrams and compiled them into pdfs.

FORD KUGA 2011 WIRING DIAGRAM      - 12.6MB - 655 Pages
FORD KUGA 2011 WORKSHOP MANUAL - 78.4MB - 2058 Pages

If anyone wants a copy I have put them on Google docs

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B8jE5cTG5EMhTzNhWHRjZlB3SFU/edit

Thanx.
Based on feedback from other KOC members there may be an issue accessing the documents in this post by drachlan so as a safety net if there are any issues with downloading the documents via Google Documents then you can try the links I've just added to my opening post.

Edited by Gazwats - 15 Sep 2013 at 2:31pm
09 Zetec with factory fitted: parking sensors, xenon headlights, roof rails, tyre deflation system
Gazwats View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Kuga Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gazwats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 3:51pm
I've just updated the opening post to include links to the PDF files of the Owners Manual & Sync quick reference guide for the new Mark 2 Kuga.
Gazwats View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Kuga Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gazwats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 2:34pm
It appears that there may be an issue with downloading the documents in the post above from drachlan.

So in order to keep the documents available for other KOC members to access I've just uploaded the Mk1 Workshop Manual and the Mk1 Wiring Diagrams to my uploadingit.com account which should mean they're available for anyone to download for the foreseeable future. 

See the links above in my opening post.

MadDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 2:14am
Dos anyone know where I can download the radio manual in pdf, It's for a Mk 2 Tit x thanks in advance

Edited by MadDog - 19 Oct 2013 at 2:16am
granville_kuga View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote granville_kuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 8:51am
If you go to Ford's UK home page there is an 'owners' section, if you click on that you can get to 'down load owners manual'. You should find the info there
MadDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 7:22pm
Thanks Granville_Kuga I will have a look there now
merlin1947 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 9:50am
I have tried to download the workshop manual using the links on this Forum, but I can't get further than the download page, is the manual available or do you have to pay a charge to view it.

Thanks
merlin1947

And then--as if by magic.

2008 titanium TDCI AWD
Gazwats View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Kuga Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gazwats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by merlin1947 merlin1947 wrote:

I have tried to download the workshop manual using the links on this Forum, but I can't get further than the download page, is the manual available or do you have to pay a charge to view it.

Thanks
merlin1947

The uploadingit.com links above in my opening post are FREE. Just click the link then watch the countdown (in the blue box) start then once it's counted down click the "Click here to download" and away you go.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 4:11pm
Gazwats
thanks for your reply, I have downloaded this file from your link but there is no manual there just the uploadingit webpage--l must be doing something wrong but I dont know what! Do I have to register on this site to get access?

merlin1947

2008 titanium TDCI AWD
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 7:00pm
Gazwats.
Aaagh!
I have found my problem---I was using IE10 which the site obviously doesn't like.
using Firefox it downloaded fine.
Thanks
merlin1947

2008 titanium TDCI AWD
Aguk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aguk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 6:39pm
Downloaded full set for Mk1 Kuga.  2.1.14 much appreciated  Smile
hornchurchmale View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hornchurchmale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 9:19am
looked at  wanted to  search  workshop manual etc but seems its set up for windows  and not  apple mac devices..  damn.Confused
thedole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 1:50am
Excellent! Thumbs Up 

But the one thing that got me downloading the workshop manual seems to have been left out, or I'm possibly just unable to see it. 

Is Group 5 from the index there somewhere, and I'm just looking right past it? I was looking for some info on door panel removal as I just bought me some new speakers that I'm itching to install, but all I can find are references to a section that eludes me.. 
Gazwats View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Kuga Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gazwats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 4:43pm
The OP has been updated as the previous website used to host the files has closed down so what files I have are now on Dropbox.
HugaKuga View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!
The forums Youtube & Google King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HugaKuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 8:50pm
This is quite a neat website ... (MK1) shows how to service various cars including a Kuga ...
jdtanner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdtanner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 11:03pm
Is it just me, or is the Workshop manual linked above incomplete? There appears to be everything after 412-01-30 missing...

JT
Juney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 10:44pm
I downloaded the manuals, but they appear to be for the 2.5 Duratec.  Has anyone come across the manual for 2.0 TDCi?  Thank you for any info Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic