FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Kuga st line interior

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sam b View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kuga st line interior
    Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:14pm
Hi everybody I ordered my new kuga st line just over a month ago when I ordered it the stitching on the interior was grey or black I can’t remember but I spoke to the dealer today and he had informed me that the reason everything is taking so long is because they have changed it all and the stitching is now red 😕 not sure how I feel about it looks a bit boy racer ish and with the copper pulse colour I have ordered not sure if it will look right . Does anybody no why they have changed the stitching .
Sponsored Links

dexterPicard View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexterPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 12:18am
I think its because the original Ford Focus ST got this Red line style and i actually asked for it, as i looked at a Focus ST at the dealer as well.

Maybe simply because the ST Line look needs to be similar on all models where ST Line is available.

Curr: 2017 Kuga MCA ST-Line, 1.5 , Shadow black, rearcam, driver ass. pack, park. pack, panorama, Sync3/SatNav, 18" & 19", rails, keyless.
Prev: Kuga Titanium Ecoboost 1.5 Petrol (2015) Magnetic.
westie38 View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westie38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 4:48pm
The 'new' interior is now shown on the Ford UK website, showing the red stitching. Personally, I think it looks great. More importantly (to me), if you go on the car configurator for the ST Line & ST Line X, the Style Pack now includes LED rear lights (at last).Smile 
Just need to wait now for a fully loaded ST Line X in Magnetic to come on the used demo market.
Titanium X 163 (manual) Sterling Grey, Keyless Opening, Appearance Pack, Driver Assistance Pack, Convenience Pack, SONY Sat Nav,19's
Sam b View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 5:03pm
I can’t find the style pack on the configurator when selecting the st-line does it not come with it on anyway been the st line ?

Edited by Sam b - 07 Oct 2017 at 5:04pm
magnetic st line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnetic st line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 8:32pm
its in the  extras button in purple  12yj down
Sam b View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 8:39pm
Ahah found it does anybody have a pic of the standard st line rear lights and the led ones I am debating it now lol have already had the towbar , winter pack , privacy glass , large rear spoiler and the 19” black wheels added to the order lol
dexterPicard View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexterPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 5:43pm
I assume we are now at mk2.7 :)  Red stitches are the visual change in this new model.

Wonder if the engine also got a selectable, 3liters V6 option somewhere.
Curr: 2017 Kuga MCA ST-Line, 1.5 , Shadow black, rearcam, driver ass. pack, park. pack, panorama, Sync3/SatNav, 18" & 19", rails, keyless.
Prev: Kuga Titanium Ecoboost 1.5 Petrol (2015) Magnetic.
L30bar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L30bar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 10:34am
Finally after a 10 month wait I have been told that my St Line 1.5 ecoboost has been built and is scheduled to be with me mid november, I have been told its a MY18 and will have the updates over the MY17 model, what ever they are as the dealer didn't know.

My question to him was, if you look in all the St line models they have half leather with white contrasting stitching, however if you go on the ford web site and build an St line, when you get to the interior it has half leather with RED stitching....THATS WHAT I WANT!......so its either false advertising on fords behalf or they have change the MY18 models to red stitching....

can anyone shed any light?......does anyone have a MY18 model with red stitching in the seats?

Pennine MC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pennine MC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 11:47am
I'm sure this has come up in another thread
Ian

Sep 2010 - April 2016: 2010/60 163ps/4WD Titanium in Sea Grey with appearance pack.

Feb 2017 - : 2016/16 180ps/4WD Titanium X in Magnetic with appearance pack and Sync2 satnav.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic