FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Jumped ship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Farraboots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farraboots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jumped ship
    Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 1:20pm
Hello everyone.
We were always going to trade in the Kuga for a new car at some point next year but circumstances forced our hand.
Unfortunately Our MK1 Kuga AWD was written off due to another driver running a red light and T-boning it while the wife was leaving Tescos in Aberdeen. Happily everyone was ok but the Kuga was beyond repair (gutted)
Thought it was going to be a foregone conclusion to just get a new Kuga as the old one gave us zero problems during the 5years we had it. But for reasons known only to herself the wife didn't like it when we tried an ST-line the other week.
So I'm afraid to say we plumped for a new CX-5 Mazda.

Even though I wasn't a regular one for posting,I always dipped in and out of the forum to keep up with what you guys were commenting on. And if I needed to find out anything that could assist on looking after the Kuga this forum was the first place I went to to glean some of the knowledge here.
Although I'd had my doubts about the Kuga for a start. It didn't take long for me grow to really like it and the wife loved it for the daily run to and from work. Bloody thing was even starting to return about 41mpg at the time of death. And it turned out to be a damn good car, regardless of the nit picking the Kuga seemed to get. Every car has its flaws.

Keep up the good work
Regards

Edited by Farraboots - 06 Dec 2017 at 1:24pm
Sponsored Links

Lyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 2:20pm
Shame that. Still I'd do the same for the sake of a bit of peace!!  
67 reg Kuga Titanium Ecoboost in Moondust Silver with appearance pack, rear view camera, mudflaps
phoneman View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoneman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:01pm
Pity about that, but if shes happy then it can only benefit you in the long run, good luck
ST-Line in frozen white, wind deflectors, rear bumper protector, too many toys n options to mention and dashcam to video the idiots on the road, just in case
Ozekuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozekuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 8:09am
Happy wife, happy life.
2016 Kuga Trend MY16.5 Deep Impact Blue
2.0L Ecoboost 242 ps AWD with Sync 2 8" touch screen
LED DRL's, Mud flaps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic