FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Car juddering and water dripping on exhaust box.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tsobo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car juddering and water dripping on exhaust box.
    Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 3:45pm
Hello a bit worried. Car done 122.000.00 miles and its due to have a timing belt and water pump done next week. All has been fine but noticed car juddering especially in low gears. Today decided to check under the car and not sure why as have no technical experience at all and noticed the leak. It's small drops coming down and it looks like clear water not oil. Am worried sick what could this be as car only going in Monday and hope it's not a major problem?
Sponsored Links

phoneman View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoneman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:20pm
Hopefully its probably be aircon, you always get the odd drips from it, its part of its operation snd normal, tends to go unnoticed in warm weather cos it evaporates quickly
MK2 Titanium X Sport in Panther Black, wind deflectors, bumper and bonnet protectors
tsobo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 7:32pm
Phew thanks it got me panicking. Car now going in Friday.
tsobo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 7:08pm
Back again, car went into fords today for the timing belt and water pump change. A few hours later had a call stating they done a health check and found car leaking oil. They wanted 56£ to do an inspection and they will let me know. I never really noticed much in terms of oil leaking or going low so am absolutely worried. Have searched and this is due to a number of things and just wanted to findout the worst which could possibly cause this as worried there might be something major wrong. The car had some juddering issues a few days ago which had gone away and its been driving fine and starting even when not driven for days in the cold. Any views before I get the shock tomorrow is appreciated, I know you guys are not fortune tellers but could do with one now lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic