FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

Aussie 2016 Kuga Titanium

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ozekuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozekuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 8:35am
I bought mine on eBay New LED Daytime Running Light For Ford Kuga Escape Fog Lamp DRL 2013 2014 2015 they don't have any chrome on them only LED goodness.
2016 Kuga Trend MY16.5 Deep Impact Blue
2.0L Ecoboost 242 ps AWD with Sync 2 8" touch screen
LED DRL's, Mud flaps
Sponsored Links

murcod View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murcod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:30am
That Ebay advert shows a couple of pictures of two different versions- one with chrome? It seems a bit "hit and miss" with a lot of them as to what you'll receive.

That piece that you removed to fit them, does the lower tab anchor it to the actual bumper?
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
Ozekuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozekuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 8:17am
Sorry David I can't remember exactly it probably was a tang on the headlight moulding, but i definitely tried the inner tab first with the plastic pry bar between the bumper and the infill piece, once that came free you can rotate it to see where to put the tool for the other one.
LED DRL's, Mud flaps
murcod View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murcod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 1:12pm
Smile I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bad memory on previous work I've done. I'll have another look- I asked because I've always assumed they were somehow connected to the headlight only. I saw a picture from a Kuga wreck and there was a square hole for a tab in the bumper below the headlight, so perhaps I've been looking in the wrong place to release them?
Ozekuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozekuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 7:29am
Getting older is really great isn't it.
LED DRL's, Mud flaps
murcod View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murcod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 8:59am
Yep. At least car insurance companies aren't so strict, I couldn't have done half the mods I have when I was younger.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic