New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL side bars, side steps, bull bars, bumper guard
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums!

ALL side bars, side steps, bull bars, bumper guard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
pipes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 6:46pm
if all else fails, google translate will do it,
Sponsored Links

BruceKuga View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceKuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 10:31pm
Maybe you could find a local school or tutor who teaches Chinese and ask for help.
June '16 Titanium X 180 AWD Shadow &
June '17 Titanium 150 2WD Magnetic
Kugalan View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kugalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by pipes pipes wrote:

if all else fails, google translate will do it,

How would you type in the Chinese?
2016my Kuga Titanium 2.0 150 TDCi 2wd Eu6 Deep Impact Blue, Appearance Pack, 18" Alloys, Convenience Pack & Premium Sync II Nav with reverse camera
Kendo 3000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kendo 3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 10:57am
Anybody know where I can buy a set of side running boards.
Kuga titaniumX sports with body kit.
Mud  flaps same model.
Kuga was made 07.2016.

any thanks ken
Lookingood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lookingood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:18pm
Hi tony i got a set of side steps for my kuga from BAGAN BUT I'm having trouble finding a garage to fit them for me as the instructions are in chinese. Can you provide me with the name and phone number of the garage that
Fitted yours please.
pipes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 7:25pm
to type in the Chinese I would type. two 34,s one 72 and a bag of chips with soft finger.         ] I didn't think of that. lol
mikesmith2939 View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesmith2939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 5:19am
If you Google ford kuga mk2 side step fitting you may get some pics / posts about general fitment.

I did this for my mk1 as the instructions and pics weren't good, most of them use the same mounting points just different types of bracket.
MK1 CDTI Titanium with appearance pack and powershift. 150 bhp.
Garetho9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garetho9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 7:27pm
Hi just bought my 2016 Kuga,could anyone point me in the right direction of where to but some side steps for it please?? At reasonable price...cheers
mikesmith2939 View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesmith2939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 5:07am
Ebay have a good range, but make sure you read the description carefully.

A set I wanted for my MK1 said in the small print NOT SUITABLE FOR TITANIUM MODELS.

Also my insurer won't allow them, so I have to change insurance companies now.
MK1 CDTI Titanium with appearance pack and powershift. 150 bhp.
norse man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norse man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 8:07pm
 hi can anybody recommend someone to fit sidesteps to my 2017 st kuga in north east england thanks 
Parisbun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parisbun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 9:32pm
Does anyone have any recommendations for a boot sill protector ?
Trigg123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigg123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 10:40pm
Rgm rearguard, just bought a black one and my mate is colour coding it, cracking fit. Although I will put some extra tape across the rear edge around the 50 notes
Fordfanatic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fordfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:47pm
Hi to all. As a new member joined today, and a proud new owner of a 2015 Ford Kuga Titanium MK 2, have bought and received from e bay a set of new chrome side step bars!. Although they look great the fitting kit doesn't appear to want to fit my Kuga. Despite many attempts the brackets do not appear to fit despite being told repeatedly by the suppliers that these are the correct fittings. Despite the company sending me fitting instructions and despite the brackets shown in the fitting instructions looking completely different to the ones supplied they are adamant that I have the correct ones!. Can anyone help!,
dexterPicard View Drop Down
Senior Groupie
Senior Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexterPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 5:05pm
why not take a picture of those you got and place them together with picture in instructions, and if seller still says those match you should simply just cancel with ebay, they got some good secure way of handling such problems, and remember to share the picture through ebay as well.

maybe post that picture here too?
Curr: 2017 Kuga MCA ST-Line, 1.5 , Shadow black, rearcam, driver ass. pack, park. pack, panorama, Sync3/SatNav, 18" & 19", rails, keyless.
Prev: Kuga Titanium Ecoboost 1.5 Petrol (2015) Magnetic.
murcod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murcod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 12:41am
If you used Paypal to pay then you can also lodge a claim against them for the goods being different to what you purchased.  They then have to respond within a certain time period. It will force them to fix the problem or else you'll get a refund.
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
phoneman View Drop Down
Kuga King!
Kuga King!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoneman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 2:23am
Open a case through e bay, they will contact the seller with set time scales and if you paid through paypal arrange reimbusement. The more details you have the better, photographs are a great help

Edited by phoneman - 26 May 2017 at 2:24am
MK2 Titanium X Sport in Panther Black, wind deflectors, bumper and bonnet protectors
The.Real.Me View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Real.Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Alan776 Alan776 wrote:

Good morning!

The side steps you installed, do they come out enough to help protecting the doors from those persons who doesn't bother opening their car door and hitting yours, in a parking lot? Not really after the steps themselves, I'm more looking at protecting my doors :)

I am also looking for some kind of add on door protectors, I was parked last Saturday and the 'person' who parked next to me threw open his door and it hit mine, I witnessed this and told him to be careful, he got really arsy with me and asked me how he was supposed to get out of his car (I was there first and actually further away from the dividing white line than he was)

He then opened his rear door and did the same, when I had another word, he re opened his front door again, pushed it hard into my door and then said, is that OK, jumped into his car and sped off spinning his wheels to get away, when I checked there are 2 small bits of paint missing where his front door twice hit my car right along the designed crease in the drivers door.

Does anyone know where I could get something that will help protect this area for the future 'idiots' who have no respect for other peoples property.

Ron
2017 Kuga Titanium X Ecoboost 1.5 Petrol, Deep Impact Blue (Metallic)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic